1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elisabeth

Aug 21, 2009

1. I'm just starting a feedback thread for elisabeth :)

elisabeth bought a Volks head from me. Communication was great and payment was very prompt. elisabeth also let me know when she got the item. I'd love to sell to her again. Many thanks!

2. I bought a LE Carol head. She was kind, responsible and always communicative. Also she packaged the doll perfectly. 100 Recommended!! ^_______^
      So I give her a POSITIVE feedback!

3. elisabeth purchase my Masha and it was a perfect sale--she paid off her layaway even faster than planned and was always quick to respond to PMs, and to let me know once she'd safely arrived. Thanks so much~ :aheartbea

4. elisabeth has bought me a Unoa head with custom makeup, the communication was great and very fast with the payment.
      Great transaction.

5. Elisabeth bought a Unoa Chibi Lilin from me and she paid promptly~ Would Recommend her! Thank you Once again!~

6. I sold my Volks Amakusa papers to her. She was fast with payment and very nice with communication. Thank you!! :D

7. elisabeth bought a head from me.

The payment was fast, very recommended :D

8. elisabeth bought me a hypermaniac boy body.
      She paid promptly :D!
      Would Recommend her! Thanks ^^

9. Perfect seller with great communication!

I bought Peak's Woods Sonja (Wake-up Goldie) from elisabeth, and she agreed to generous lay-away terms for me. She also agreed to modify her shipping method to my specifications (to her inconvenience). And then, through all sorts of shipping and customs delays (the box appears to have been opened twice in shipping, interestingly), she managed to stay on calm, collected and even friendly terms with me.

The doll arrived today, safely packaged, exactly as described, and even more gorgeous in person with some fun freebies included. Hooray!

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, and she gets my highest rating. Thanks so much!

10. Had a great transaction with elisabeth. Great buyer with wonderful communication!
      Thank you!

11. She bought me a Hypermaniac Kakiva and all the transsaction was perfect! good communication, fast payment and so kind. Thanks you so much Elisabeth! :aheartbea

12. Elisabeth bought my Hypermaniac MyoSeryo in layaway and it was a perfect transaction. Great and friendly communication all the time, and she also let me know when the doll arrived.
      I would definitely recommend her!

13. Elisabeth commissioned me for two face ups for her Hypermaniac dolls Lacrima and Hahanbi, the communication was great all the time and the payment was super quick.
      Always it's a pleasure to do business with her. Thank you!!

14. Elisabeth bought a pair Volks shoes from me. I had a fantastic transaction with her. She paid quickly, sends lovely messages and let me know as soon as her shoes arrived.

I would love to deal with her in the near future. I highly recommend any transacation with Elisabeth.

Thank you for the lovely experience.

15. I bought a Dollheart outfit from Elisabeth and she is a pleasure to deal with. She shipped the item next day after my payment and it arrived perfectly and in great conditions.
      I couldn't be happier ^^
      Thank you so much for another great transaction!

16. Elisabeth bought a Lorina's head from me and the transaction was perfect. She needs a little layaway but she paid quickly. She's really friendly and the communication was really good.
      Thank you so much ! ^

17. Elisabeth sold me a Volks school A head. The doll was really safetely packed and in pristine conditions as described. great comunication and she is a really nice and serious person. I highly recommend her. A+++++ seller. Thanks a lot sweet Elisabeth. till next time :-)

18. I bought VS Amakusa on layaway from Elisabeth and it was great transaction :). Elisabeth is wonderful, lovely and patient person, I recommend her to everyone !! Many, many thanks^^

19. elisabeth adopted Volks SWD Nana head with short layaway, and she is a wonderful buyer!!
      pleasant communication, prompt payments, and what's more? she finished layaway quicker than normal~
      she also kept me informed about package arrival.
      What more could buyer ask for? ;)

20. Elisabeth bought a pair of Volks eyes from me. It was a perfect transaction! Great communication and super quick payment, and she also let me know as soon as she received the eyes. I highly recommend her.
      Thank you so much!!