1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eliz-Rivenstar

Apr 4, 2007

1. Please leave feedback for ELiz-Rivenstar here (aka Eliz Ives).
      Thanks again!

2. Bought pliver and it arrived! Great communication! Very pleasant transaction! Excellent seller! :D

3. Eliz bought a doll from me and the transaction was perfect. Good communication and payment as agreed. Very pleasant gal and fun;] Come back anytime!

4. I bought a pack of suede from Eliz, and her communication is great and her shipping is fast fast fast. Would definitely buy from again. :) Thank you!

5. Very pleasant to buy from. Good communication and fast shipping! :D

6. Bought a pair of eyes from Eliz-Rivenstar, great communication, fast shipment, overall perfect transaction, highly recommend! :)

7. Purchased an adorable hat-sock-jacket set - good deal, completely smooth transaction. Excellent communication too! Highly recommend Eliz anytime :)

8. Bought MSD pink skirt... ELIZ was amazingly quick, and prompt despite some personal setbacks. She kept good correspondence, and was a great seller!

9. Bought something from Eliz-Rivenstar and it arrived exactly as described. :)

10. Eliz commissioned aesthetic services which included face-up and body blushing from me. She was very pleasant to deal with and had great communication. Thank you!

11. got a packet of pliver. its so soft and thin! great sellar

12. just got a lovely little red wig from my girls from Eliz.. she is a lovely seller

I highly reccommend..

13. Eliz-Rivenstar was really nice to share her pliver, she responded quickly and sent it out promptly! Thank you!! :)

14. I wonder why I can't edit my orgianl post here. I suppose it makes sence....anyway
      Stuff SOLD:
      Lots of Pilver
      Blond SD Wig
      1920's OOAK Flapper Gown Set
      Elfgirl Jeans
      Red 6/7 Wig by Kemper
      Brown 6/7 Wig by Kemper
      SD or Larger Size Shoes by Monique
      Friends 2B Made Skirt-Pink
      Jacket, Hat & Sock Set
      Stuff I Can't Remeber

15. Great transaction with Eliz-Rivenstar!
      She sold me the most adorable wiggie for my dear mishi! Fast shipping and super service all together!!
      -Melissa

16. I bought a wig from her. I am very happy wih th item. She is very friiendy.
      Great transaction with Eliz-Rivenstar

17. Bought a purse and a tiara from her and both came quickly and in a lovely little box! Excellent seller!

18. Received an absolutely beautiful flapper dress and a pair of elfdoll jeans for my girl. They look gorgeous on her. Eliz Rivenstar is a wonderful seller, very quick and good at communicating.

--Nadia

19. Made a trade with Eliz and was very happy with the transaction. She was very prompt, friendly, and communicative. Would be more than happy to conduct business with her again. :)

20. Eliz-Rivenstar bought a unoa undergarment set from me, she paid quickly and was lovely to do business with. Thanks! :)