1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ellefraise

Nov 6, 2007

1. I'm just starting out so I won't have any feedback, but it's always good to be prepared for when I do get some. :lol:

2. I had a great transaction with ellefraise, she bought my domuya potpourri head. Even though this is her first time buying from a member we had great communication, and she very paid very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again..thanks so much!! enjoy the head!

3. I sold a doll to Ellefraise. She was great to deal with and very prompt answering questions and with payment. Glad my girl got a lovely new home with her.

4. Elle bought two Unoa Sist faceplates from me. She was really wonderful to deal with....super communication and quick to pay. She let me know when they arrived and was super friendly. I would do a transaction with Ellefraise again in a heartbeat!

5. Just had the most lovely transaction with ellefraise, shes been a pure joy to work with. I recommend her to anyone who asks.

Buy. Sell trade with confidence

6. Hi, I sold a Lati Yern to Elle. Sweet, friendly, paid promptly and let me know when Yern arrived. A nice and easy transaction and I recommend her completely. Enjoy!

7. Elle participated in a group order for unoa head backs from Kaye. She was very communicative and paid quickly. I would definately recommend her as a buyer.
      :aheartbea
      ~Heather

8. I sold 2 pair of shoes to Ellefraise. She was really friendly, pay fast too. A nice buyer! Thanks again :)

9. Ellefraise bought a piece of dolly furniture from me (a chaise lounge). She was very prompt with payment and understood my predicaments in shipping to her. She was a total pleasure to deal with! :)