1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elliboo

Nov 8, 2008

1. Hi,
      I've been here for a while now, and thought it was time for me to have a feedback thread :) Please leave feedback if you've had a transaction with me.

I've got ebay feedback too, contact me for username :)

Thanks

2. Elliboo bought some miscast tiny heads for me to take on a project. It'll be exciting to see what she makes of them! :) Thank you!

3. Commission order for several items for my Elfdoll tiny girls. The entire transaction was fabulous. Excellent communication, amazingly short wait time and fast shipping with wonderfully packaged items. The tiny clothes themselves were exquisite. I am more than delighted with the clothes and wouldn't hesitate to order from her again.

4. I adopted a planet doll mini Riz from Elliboo and she is a wonderfull seller. Little Riz arrived super quick in perfect condition, and it has been an absolute pleasure from start to finish thank you :)

5. elliboo sold me her Dollzone big boy body. She was very nice to deal with throughout the layaway and dealt with everything promptly. Once the layaway was paid off, she shipped him swiftly and he arrived carefully packed and in great condition!

A big thank you :)

6. I bought from Eliboo a doll, to be more exact Fairyland´s Littlefee Ante Maracon fullset. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She shipped the doll really fast and very well protected. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything. ;);)

7. Elliboo sold me a LTF Ante sleeping faceplait. She is very friendly and it is pleasure to deal with! All communication was perfect and nice. Package was very good packed and arrived safely and very fast! I am very happy and thank you very, very much! I will highly recommend purchasing from this seller! ​

8. I just bought a doll from elliboo. It was a super transaction. She packaged my girl very well and kept in contact through the process. She is great to do business with. Thanks so much!

9. I recently bought an elfdoll tiny Min from Elliboo, and the whole transaction was so smooth and easy. She was super friendly and prompt in messaging, and little Min arrived yesterday, packaged very safely and in great condition. I would not hesitate to buy from Elliboo again.

10. I bought a Unidoll Feanor head with default silicone eyes and silver wig from elliboo. The seller was quite attentive and fast, the boy arrived in two weeks' time, which I find rather quick, he was packaged quite good, and even brought some sweets with him. )) It was lovely of the seller to put them too.
      His condition is quite satisfactory for his age - only the magnets in the head need to be glued more properly.
      I would never hesitate to buy from elliboo once again - it was a real pleasure to deal with her.

11. I bought a tinybear moona and a little brownie paria doll from elliboo and she was lovely to deal with all round! the dolls are in great condition and were sent safely and quickly and she was excellent at keeping in touch and letting me know what was going on - thanks so much! :D

12. Bought a Brownie from Sharon and was perfect transaction! Came fast and well packed and great communication...highly reccommended!
      :)

13. I bought a Pukipuki Lily from Elliboo and everything was great! Communication, payment and shipping were all spot on, I would definitely buy from her again :) Thank yooouuu!