Feedback for elljaye

Jul 16, 2007

1. elljaye bought a body from me and was very communicative, paid promptly, and was an all around pleasure to do business with :)

2. elljaye bought a wig from me and paid VERY quickly. Very friendly and kind, I would love to do business with you again! Just wonderful!:)

3. elljaye bought a wig and eyes from me and couldn't have been more pleasant to deal with! Thanks again <3

4. double positive feedback for elljaye

5. I sold elljaye some glasses recently and it was a very smooth and pleasant transaction. Thank you very much!

6. Great personal to deal with. Bought a PW Cue from me, pay fast and great communication. Thank you again
      x.

7. I just completed a split with elijaye, and I must say she is wonderful to work with. Keeps in contact wonderfully and is just an all around sweet person to work with! I would definently recommend her to anyone and I would work with her again in a heartbeat :)

8. elljaye bought a wig and a pair of eyes from me.
      Nice to deal with, very quick payment...A+ buyer! Thanks!
      Because of the holiday, your items will be in the mail tomorrow! :aheartbea

9. Elljaye and I swapped bodies!:o My boy's body is here and in perfect condition. Very nice person and great communication while we were working out the swap.

Hope her girl's body is there soooooooooooon.

:aheartbea
      vicki

10. elljaye Bought a DOC Girl from Me<3
      Fantastic Buyer! She payed Quickly, and Is absolutely Wonderful to Deal with! :aheartbea Muchly Recommended!
      Thanks again!!