1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elnuyn

Sep 13, 2010

1. Bought an Angelsdoll Ivan head. Elnuyn85 was friendly, a great packer, and a lovely person to deal with! It was a very smooth international transaction!

2. I bought a pair of sandals from Elnuyn85 for my SD girls and everything went smoothly. Excellent communication. Thanks!

3. Elnuyn purchased a dollmore coat from me. She was patient and sweet. Communication was great and I would happily transact with her in the future. Great buyer!
      Thank you!

4. Elnuyn purchased a body from me and is someone I highly recommend. The whole transaction was wonderful. All comminication was fun and friendly. A wonderful person to meet in the marketplace. I would highly recommend her to everyone who had the chance to interact with her in the marketplace or in person. I feel lucky to have had the chance to meet and interact with Elnuyn.

THANKS for a wonderfully smooth and friendly transaction. Enjoy your new body and chasing the perfect head for her ;-)

5. Elnuyn hosted an GO for Alice Collection, everything was perfect, fast comunication, and propt shipping of my items once that the parcel comes from Alice Collection.Thanks again!!!

6. I took part in Elnuyn's Alice's collection group order: the transaction was perfect, great communication and fast shipping! I would take part in any go hosted by her in the future!! thank you so much Silvya!^__^

7. Another great transaction from this top class buyer. she bought my Feeple Cali sleeping head and was a pleasure to deal with as always. Hope the mods go well!

8. I participated in a swap Elnuyn85 hosted, and it was perfect. She contacted us with every little detail, and there was never any doubt she was on top of things. Also she was fair in every sense, and prompt too! I would definitely recommend trading with her, as she is a reliable person.

9. I took a part in a Littlefee BOY Split ♠ Chiwoo Fullset, and just received my autfit and boots yesterday! Everything was just super nice! Thank you for starting the Split, my boy is very happy now ^^

10. Elnuyn85 participated in my split for Minifees as part of my thirteenth Fairyland group order and everything was simply swell! They took care of invoices swiftly, answered all inquiries in a timely fashion and kept up communication wonderfully from their end. Our transaction was a very pleasant one and I am very appreciative of such. :) I would gladly do business with them again~

Thank you !! :D

11. I've joined to a crobidoll GO hosted by Elnuyn85,as usual all was perfect,she've kept a good communication and shipped out fastly the goods :)

12. I joined her group order. Everything went fine. She informed me about sold out items and let me know about every update.
      I can only recommend her.

13. I've joined a Crobidoll GO hostet by Elnuyn85 and it was perfect! Very friendly and fast communication, she informed us about updates and shipped the items out fast. Thank you very much :)!

14. I was a part of the Crobi GO Elnuyn set up and imo it was the smoothest GO I've ever participated. She update us of every status and even mail us pictures and invoices to keep us informed of our orders and all. My items arrived safely in the end and I could not have been happier with how smooth things went. Thank you soo much!

15. participated in a crobi group order with her. Everything was communicated well. In the end I didn't end up saving much money but that was no fault of hers, more just for people from US joining group orders with her lol. But in terms of friendliness, politeness, fairness, communication etc... everything was wonderful.

16. Elnuyn ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

17. I've had the opportunity to paint a face up for, Elnuyn ^ ^ throughout the transaction she was very polite, and responded very quickly to all my pm's~ She let me know ahead of time any troubles she had, so I really appreciate it. I loved painting her doll and working with her~ thank you! I recommend her to anyone : )

18. I sold a Elfdoll Hazy to Elnuyn85 on a short layaway. It was a very, very pleasant transaction :D She's extremely friendly and replies fast to PMs. I could not have asked for a better buyer!
      I'll highly recommend to anyone. :D

19. I purchased an MSD shirt from Eluyn and couldn't be happier with the whole thing. She kept wonderful communication, and was very friendly throughout. She let me know when the item was shipped and the shirt arrived to me quickly and in great condition. I would gladly do business with again-great seller! Thank you!

20. I purchased a corset from Elnuyn and it arrived quickly and safely. Thank you so much! :)