1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for eloisa

Feb 8, 2010

1. if i have bought or sold anything from you please post here.
      thankyou,eloisa:)

2. eloisa bought two pairs of custom eyes from me, payment was fast and she was very friendly, a perfect transaction! Thank you! :)

3. Eloisa was AWESOME to work with. She adopted a woosoo head from me, paid promptly and let me know the second it arrived. Communication was timely and friendly. Can't say enough nice things about Eloisa. Thank yoU!

4. Eloisa bought a MNF B-Line girl's body from me. Paid very quickly. Was awesome to talk to, great communication! Would do business with her again in a heart beat! =D Thank you again! ^___^ I hope you enjoy the body! =D

5. Eloisa was wonderful to work with! She bought my volks Bianka head form me! She paid with a money order and was very fast at responding to my questions about everything! ^^ Thanks again!! <3

6. Eloisa was a wonderful person to work with! :D She commissioned me to paint her adorable MNF Woosoo girl head, and it was a wonderful and fun experience! She paid promptly and it was a great transaction! Thank you so much, dear! <3 I'm glad you love your head!

7. Eloisa purchased a MiniFee Woosoo Vampire Elf (Dark Lady)set from me and was a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end.
      She paid promptly, had very friendly pm's, and let me know when the outfit arrived. Would gladly sell to her again and I hope her girl loves the outfit. :D

8. I sold a VDES head to Eloisa and the whole transaction was perfect. She sent payment exactly when she said and super quickly. Great communication! She's highly recommended! :)

9. [SIZE="-10"]Eloisa was a participant in my ninth Fairyland group order and everything went wonderfully well!! Communication was nothing short of excellent and she mailed out the money order as soon as she said she would, having it arrive quickly and painlessly! Smooth and easy the whole way through, this was a pleasant transaction and I recommend her greatly~

:aheartbea Thank you for your participation in this group order!! :aheartbea
      [/SIZE]

10. Eloisa bought a SD Kurumi head from me on a 3-month layaway. She's super friendly, always sticks to her time line, and has great communication. The transaction finished very smoothly. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience. ^^

11. Eloisa bought a Volks doll from me on a 4 month layaway.

Throughout the entire transaction she was very friendly and very quick with communication. She paid the first two payments on time and always provided a tracking number. All in all, the transaction was perfect in the beginning.

Unfortunately she ran in to some personal/family problems around the time the third payment was due. Even through it all, she was still very communicative which I really appreciate it. (In the past I've had other buyers who I've had the unhappy business of having to hound over a period of weeks for a response! Eloisa was always very quick and responsible!) Sadly for the both of us she was unable to complete the layaway and had to cancel the transaction after about three weeks after the 3rd payment deadline passed unpaid.

I do believe that under different circumstances Eloisa would be a perfect dream buyer. Although our transaction came to a less than favorable end, I believe that others will have a much smoother selling/buying experience with her once the tragedies of her personal life have been dealt with. She's a great and friendly person so I do believe things will be better in the future.

12. I did a face-up commission for eloisa ^ ^ She was very kind person, she replies quickly, and she is very understanding, and patient with me XD She was the first person of whom I've done postal money order with, and she told me about all the directions, and did not get mad at me for asking many 'how to' questions about it XD It was fun painting her heads, and I'd love to work with her again~~ I totally recommend her!! <33

13. Eloisa commissioned me for a faceup on her DES. Everything went swimmingly, and I'd be happy to work with her again anytime! :)

14. Eloisa bought a Minifee head from me. I highly recommend Eloisa!

Julie

15. I did 2 face-ups for eloisa, and she was PERFECT to work with<33 No problems with this gal at all! and the whole transaction went very smoothly ; )

16. Sold a doll to eloisa on layaway. She sent every installment in a time manner, and performed friendly in our ommunication.
      It was a pleasure to work with her, and I would love to do business with her again!

17. I sold a head to eloisa. It was a smooth and easy transaction all the way....A+ buyer!

Enjoy! :)

18. I had wonderful experience with eloisa. She is very nice person , polite and friendly. I would love to deal with her in future.

19. I sold Vian to eloisa. The transaction was very smooth & pleasant. The payment was fast. eloisa also let me know when the items arrived. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !!

20. Eloisa bought my Migidoll Cho and I can't say enough of how nice she was to deal with. She paid very fast and replied to messages very fast also :) I would be happy to sell to you again and thank you for a great transaction! Thank you again and enjoy the Cho ;)