1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eloradannon

Sep 18, 2009

1. Hello

Please leave feedback for me here..thank you so much!

:)

2. I sold a dress to Eloradannon, she paid quickly and is very, very nice person and great with communication! I highly recommend her as a buisness partner :)

3. I bought a Custom House Ange Ai Hani from Eloradannon and it was a perfect transaction. She shipped her out right away and she was very well packed. The doll is gorgeous. I recommend Eloradannon highly. She's a great seller and very nice person to do business with...thanks so much! :)

4. I bought a customhouse ange ai Suny from Eloradannon and it was a great transaction
      she was very kind and helpfull and shipped very fast
      The doll is very cute and she got some nice clothes also

thanks again for everything

5. I bought a beautiful Planetdoll Riz from Eloradannon. I have never had a transaction with a nicer person. Everything was perfect and very fast. The doll is gorgeous. Thank you!

6. I purchased a Planetdoll Tara from Eloradannon. It was a very pleasant transaction and I'm very happy with my new PD Tara. She waited how long I needed to pay for my doll and got her shipped out fast! I really recommend her and would be happy to buy from her in the future.