1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eludys

Dec 16, 2011

1. I commissioned four face-ups from Eludys, and each one is more beautiful than the next -- she did a wonderful job on my girls! She did well with both specific instructions and "just do what you like!", and I absolutely recommend her highly -- I've worked with many customizers, and Emy is amazing! :aheartbea

[​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]

Thank you again!!

2. +++POSITIVE REPUTATION+++

Eludys, purchased "
      CROBIDOLL R-Line (NS)" from me

response quickly, smooth, very understanding, sweet transaction!!

great communication indeed!

Happy to deal with again later :) Thanks!!

3. I commissioned Elydus to do a faceup on my PKF Zio, and she did an amazing job. She was very friendly, had awesome communication, and she completed the faceup in record time. I will definitely come back for another commission from her :)

4. MEGA POSITIVE FEEDBACK

First off - Eludys is a sweetheart to work with and talk to. She is an amazing artist and I am so glad that I commissioned her to paint my MNF Karsh head!

Second - Fast turn around time, and great communication!

Third - I highly, highly recommend her as a face-up artist! She is fantastic, and so humble too!

[​IMG]

Elise says: "Thank you!" - This picture does not do the faceup justice - she looks fantastic in person! :aheartbea

5. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I have two more heads done by the mega talented Eludys! They are so gorgeous in pictures, but even more so in person! I will keep coming back whenever I need a new face for my dollies! She is definitely tremendous! Super highly recommended from me!

PKF Zoe:
      [​IMG]

MNF Ryeon:
      [​IMG]

Thank you so much again! :aheartbea:fangirl:

6. I commissioned Emy from Eludys for a faceup on my Fairyland MNF Chloe! The doll returned to me like some photograph out of a fantasy of mine. So so lovely! I actually want to go and buy more dolls so she can do face-ups on them!!!! (Can't wait to send her my other dollies!)

[​IMG]
      Sophie and I say a BIG THANK YOU!

7. I bought a pair of eyes from Eludys and they were shipped quickly and were as described! Thank you!

8. Another amazing faceup for my Dark Elf Soo girl! I don't have a picture to upload - but she is gorgeous! :aheartbea
      Thank you so much for giving my dollies new life! <3 <3 <3

9. Elydus bought my Lati Yellow Sunny (Town Circus). She trusted me. A excellent communication and a very very fast payment. I really recommanded Eludys and I'm always ready to do a transaction with her. Thank you so much!! :)

10. I commissioned 2 face-ups from Eludy and both are perfect for my girls! they arrived yesterday nice and packaged up and I'm so happy with them that I haven't stopped taking pics! Communication was excellent and even when there was a misunderstanding it was resolved super quick and Eludy was wonderful throughout the entire process! I'll definitely send more heads her way! Thank you so much Eludy!!!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. Another two faceups from Eludys! Only positive feedback for her. 1 Unoa B-El faceplate and 1 MNF Karsh boy! Both lovely! Thanks again! :D

12. I had two face plates done by Eludys and it was a very pleasant experience. Her communication on delays and updates is superb and her communication on the artistic side is concise and very professional. She helped me to fill in all the blanks in my ideas for the face ups and made sure she clarified any of my ideas which I hadn't expressed clearly enough. I would recommend her for both people who have only a vague idea of what they want and people who have a very clear idea of exactly what they want.

13. I commissioned a faceup from Eludys and the results were beyond satisfactory! Photos do not do it justice. Communication was great and she very quickly resolved an issue with USPS. I will definitely look into her again if the need arises. Thank you Eludys!

14. Eludys did a faceup on my Karsh! She gladly cleaned him,and done the best job ever! Communication was GREAT! Shipping was FAST!! And she did the a great job!! Highly recommend her!! :D Thank you!!
      A++++++++++ Says Alex!
      [​IMG]

15. Fast shipping, very polite. Thank you for the great service!

16. I bought a pair of MSD Jeans from Eludy and she is a great person to buy from! I was delighted with the item I bought!! :) Thank you!! ;)

17. Eludys bought a MNF SP Mirwen head from me. Payment was fast and had fantastic communication. <3

18. A tiny bit late from day of purchase for my feedback since I only jointed DoA recently! I commissioned Eludys to do my girl's faceup in October and I am very impressed :) Good communication, fast work, fast shipping, and exactly what I wanted! Will probably be coming back for my next doll's faceup ^^

19. I commissioned a face-up for my doll from Eludys and it is absolutely beautiful!!! She kept contact with me all the way through, replied to messages promptly and shipped my doll really quickly. Seriously impressive work, and was even better than I expected. She's also a lovely person :D Thankyou so much!!!!

20. I purchased a wig from Eludys. There was one little hiccup with the transaction but she graciously respected my wishes. It was promptly shipped. She is a great person to deal with and provided great communication. Thank you! :)