1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eludys

Dec 16, 2011

1. I commissioned a faceup for my Unoa Sist from Eludys. It was exactly what I wanted and so beautiful! She had a great turn around, wonderful communication and amazing quality work. I will probably commission her again. :) Thanks so much!

2. Bought some pukifee clothes from Elydus. She shipped them out fast and I got them by the end of the week! Great communication through out!
      Haruhi says thank you!
      [​IMG]

3. I ordered a Wimukt dress from Eludys. Communication was wonderful, and so was shipping. The dress arrived very quickly and it was packaged safely. I'm extremely happy with this purchase.
      A++++

4. I purchased a wig from Eludys. It was a pleasant transaction, with good communication.
      I would buy from them again. :)

5. I commissioned a faceup from Eludys on my Asleep Eidolon girl (for the second time!) Great communication, fast shipping, and beautiful work! Highly recommended :)

6. Eludys opened my Nanuri's eyes for me and did an absolutely BEAUTIFUL job! I have never had a mod done so I was a little scared at first. I worried for nothing because she is amazing at what she does. Her communication was great and friendly. I would work with her again in a heart beat. She is very highly recommended! <3 Thank you again Eludys!

7. I commissioned Eludys for a faceup for my Dollshe Van she was super super nice and very patient with me when I had a hard time expressing myself. The face up is great and I am very happy with him she has made a head I was unsure about a head I love

Thanks <3

8. Great communication and quick turnaround time! I am SO glad to have my guy home and the work done was fantastic. I was really hesitant to have any mods done by ANYONE.. but I am so glad I trusted Eludys to do his eye-opening. He looks wonderful and she was a pleasure to commission. I would definitely commission her again, and I will highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an eye mod!

9. I commissioned Eludys to do an eye opening mod and a faceup on my MNF VE Woosoo. She had great communication and brought my boy to life exactly how I pictured him. I would totally commission her again! Thank you so much!!

10. Positive feedback!

I commissioned Eludys for a faceup for my MNF Juri'10.
      Communication was easy, friendly, and she was very quick to respond. She packaged my girl up wonderfully for her trip home, and I couldn't be happier with her new faceup. Thanks so much for a wonderful job <3!

11. I commissioned Eludys to paint two heads, a male and female.

She listened to my vision and was able to create two perfect faceups! I'm extremely happy with her work! The turn around time was short and she sent photos of her work in progress.

I highly recommend her as a faceup artist and would hire her again!

Thank you for a smooth and stree free transaction!

12. I comissioned Eludy to do a faceup. She was great to work with! Her communication is fast and her turn around time was even faster. Her work was perfect and she is so friendly. I would definitely commission Eludy again!!

13. I commissioned a faceup by Eludys and let me tell you, she is absolutely amazing. Fast communications, had my girl done exactly the way I wanted - and shipped her out when she promised she would. I would recommend her to anyone

14. I commissioned Eludys for an eye opening, and I couldn't be happier with the result. She was very understanding with my demands and gave me lots of progress pictures to go by! Communication was excellent and she's a total sweetheart. Shipping was SUPER FAST and I got him today and he looks amazing. She did an absolutely wonderful job, and I would definitely commission her again if I need something similar done. Thank you so much. I highly recommend her services!

15. I purchased a Crobidoll Soi from Elydus and she has been so lovely and patient with me as we had to prolong the layaway. She is super quick with response, very friendly and packaged my doll beautifully. I would completely buy from her again and would recommend this lady to anyone :D xxxxx

16. Positive Feedback- again <3!

More feedback!

This time I commissioned three faceups, and two eye openings from Emy. She worked fast, communicated often and well, and was a pleasure to deal with again <3 My girls were painted gorgeously, and sent home wrapped up very safely. Thanks again, Emy- I love them <3

17. I commissioned Eludys to do the faceups on my Dollshe Saint and Dollshe Bernard and I couldn't be happier! She painted them perfectly, was extremely friendly, had no problem with the fact that I gave her practically no info to go on (or sent in the eyelashes after the heads), and returned them to me super quickly. I also really appreciate that she sent progress photos and didn't seal them until I said I was happy. She did a wonderful job and I am definitely going to commission her for other faceups in the future.

Thank you so much!

18. I commissioned Eludys to paint my Elf Chiwoo and she did a wonderful job. I'm so happy. Thank you so much. I'll definitely be commissioning her again!

19. Hi. I received my doll heads today. They are wonderful. Such beautiful face ups. Thank you so much.
      Robin

20. He finally came!! Commissioned for a faceup and its absolutely fantastic! My only issue is the address wasn't quite written down properly and it ended up somewhere else for a while, but it got here eventually! I'd definitely Commission her again in the future! She was pretty quick, updated her twitter fairly often on progress and asked all the right questions. Highly recommended!