1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eludys

Dec 16, 2011

1. I commissioned Eludys for a faceup for my LM lucile. She did a wonderful job and understand my crazy ramblings of a description I gave her and my girl came out perfect! she's wonderful to work with~ :) thanks again hon!

2. I commissioned Eludys for an eye opening mod, resin match blushing and faceup for my F60 Lishe head. She did such a fantastic job with everything, including the faceup. It's perfect for the character I have in mind and looks amazing. She priced fair because her work is worth it and beautiful!! I can't wait to send more resin kids to her in the future because I found one of my two favorite faceup artists. Keep up the fantastic work! :fangirl:

3. Eludy bought a Lieselotte and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Eludy was very friendly and very understanding. Paid quickly and promptly I highly recommend Eludy!
      I hope you enjoy! ^__^/
      Kay

4. I commissioned Eludy to do a face up on my Dollshe SA Husky. Communication was excellent. She let me know when the head arrived and when she began working. The face up came out gorgeous! I'm so glad I sent my doll to her because he came out perfect.

5. purchased a littlefee chloe. excellent communication, and fast shipping. she is painted BEAUTIFULLY! i love her. thank you for selling her to me.

6. Just did my first faceup with Emy and love it! She made my luts nina beautiful! Thanks so much.:D

7. Eludys, did 6 faces for me.. one prettier than the next!! I am thrilled with her work.. and consider myself lucky to have commissioned her :)

8. Emy did a faceup for me and she is a pleasant person to work with. Her workmanship is very neat and she is a true professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you very much!

9. Beautiful work, excellant communication, thank you so much!!!

10. Eludy did a faceup for me and I couldnt be happier..I will be commissioning her again . Great communication and easy to work with : )

Thank you!
      Zenna

11. I received the Plume Blanche outfit and wig very quickly and exactly as described, she is a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!!

12. Eludy's does absolutely beautiful work, I commissioned her to paint my Supia Haeun, who was in rough condition prior to me sending her, and Eludys made her absolutely perfect! I would definitely commission her again, her face ups are even more stunning in person! She is also relatively quick compared to other face up artists I have dealt with.
      Thanks! :aheartbea

13. I commissioned Eludys/Emy my first face-up ever, for my new ltf elf chiwoo girl. Her communications were great, and her work just awesome! I know where I'm going for my next one!

14. I sold a Volks SD Kun girl to Emy and everything went perfectly. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as she received the doll. An all around gem to work with. I'd definitely sell to her again! Thank you!

15. I bought MSD legwarmers and arm warmers from Eludys and I was very happy with everything! She always responded to me fast, she shipped out in a great amount of time, and the items are just lovely~ Thank you so much!

16. I recently purchased an MSD skirt from Eludys. She was great with communication and shipped the skirt quickly. It was packaged well, and everything went well! Thanks for a great transaction.

17. POSITIVE

I purchased an SD wig from Eludys. She shipped it in a timely fashion and is always a pleasure to deal with. Thank you! :D

18. I purchase an SD skirt and shirt from Eludys, and transaction went very smooth! Thank you again! ^__^

19. I commissioned a face-up from Eludys and she did an outstanding job! My Constantine is so pretty it's hard to take my eyes off her! I can't wait to see what she does with my Manon when I get her. :)

20. I forgot to leave feedback when my Volks Sakura arrived from her makeover! (Well, I knew eludys didn't exactly NEED more recommendations.) As busy as she is, she always took time to communicate with me and I appreciate her patience with a bjd newbie. My doll is beautiful, and has just the expression I wanted. I am so pleased, thank you!