1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eludys

Dec 16, 2011

1. Commissioned Eludys for a Faceup for my MNF Siean. She did an amazing job! Super communication and turnaround time, plus fast shipping! Her work is extraordinary! Would definitely do business again!

2. Eludys did a face up on my Sooah and she did a beautiful job on her. She also did a face up on my Pukifee hamster and he looks so adorable. In addition to the foregoing, she also was so nice to do some enhancement and repair work on two of my Pukifee Antes. She is a very skilled and talented face up artist and does very neat and excellent work. She truly is a professional and is so nice to do business with. I am very grateful. Thank you so much!

3. I love Eludys! She did a face up and mod on my Unoa Lusis and it looks just how I imagined it. She does such great work and is so talented that I'm going to commission her again!

4. I purchased Littlefee Luna and a Minifee head and it was flawless, communication was great and the dolls are beautiful! ! I will be back. :)

5. I bought a wig from Eludys, and it was perfect thanks so much!!! :aheartbea

6. I purchased a MiniFee Mirwen head from Eludys. I'm very happy with the beautiful head, her friendly manner and fast shipment. I will be happy to deal with her again in the future:)

7. I commissioned Eludys to do a faceup for my MNF Shushu. She had excellent communication and did amazing work! I'll be back, again!!! <3

8. I recently had Eludys paint my Juri 2008 head. I wasn't really sure what I wanted to have done, gave her some ideas and she did an excellent job interpreting my mumbo jumbo!! I could not be happier with the work she did, how fast she was and how well she kept in contact. Very professional! See is gaining in popularity for a good reason-very talented! I hope I will be able to have more face ups done with her. Thank You so much!!

9. I commissioned Eludys for a faceup. She made my girl so, so beautiful! She was friendly and kind and communicated often to keep me in the know. The work was done faster than I expected and I am delighted with the results. I will definitely be seeking her out in the future.
      Thank you!

10. I bought a beautiful volks lieselotte from Eludys . :aheartbea
      The parcel was packaged very reliably and shipped immediately after the payment. She's a great seller, very kind and very easy to communicate with! Thanks so much!:D

11. I had bought a msd shirt that she was selling off the mp. great communication. Fast shipping and great to deal with. Highly recommend it.
      Thank you:)

12. I purchased a pair of SD13 sized girl shoes for my lovely doll from Eludy's and I cant be happier! Though there was a slight paypal hiccup in the beginning it was completely on my end and she was very understanding and once the payment got sorted out she sent it super promptly and I relieved my package in good time! The shoes were well protected and they look great : ) Very satisfied and I would buy from her again for sure!

13. I purchased two crobidoll wigs from Eludys, Everything was packed great and the wigs arrived a lot faster then I expected. She is super friendly and even sent me a tracking number. Don't hesitate to do business with her, she is wonderful!

14. I commissioned Eludys to paint my Elf El head for me and she did a fantastic job! She was super sweet and very communicative throughout! <3

15. I commissioned Eludys for a faceup on my mnf Siean, and she did an amazing job. Great communication and updates throughout the wait, and Siean came out just gorgeous as I hoped she would. I look forward to working with her again!

16. I purchased another doll from Eludys and once again it was flawless!! Thank you!!

17. I sent two heads to Eludys for face ups. They both look stunning! Beautiful and realistic. Emy is easy and fast to communicate with, and everything in this has been great. Thank you so much! I will definately send more heads your way in the future!

18. I purchased a Monodee Zirbel head from Eludys and she was a stunning seller. She was very fast in responding to my questions and even took comparison photos for me. The entire transaction was very straightforward and went without hitches. She was also very understanding and accommodating when I let her know about my schedule here in Australia and shipped it much earlier than what was stated in her thread. Thank you very much I really appreciate it. A+++ and highly recommended!

19. Bought a Littlefee from Eludys and it was flawless as usual...thank you!!

20. I bought a DZ Rosen from eludys and she was wonderful to work with and the doll is beautiful. Thank you so much!