1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elycium

Feb 26, 2007

1. Please leave feedback for me here :aheartbea

2. Sold Elycium a doll on layaway. She kept good communication, paid in a pretty timely fashion, was lovely to speak to, and she let me know when the doll arrived.

Would rec her as a buyer. Enjoy your doll! :D

3. Sold Elycium a summer dress. Very good communication and a quick payment.

Recommended buyer.

4. Very nice seller. I bought a lovely Tiffee head and I'm really happy with it. Excellent person to deal with -- I'd buy from her again.
      Thanks so much!!

5. i bought a soul kid boy body on layaway from elycium, she was very flexible with me and easy to work with, thanks so much!

6. I bought a Nanuri head from her. We had problems - such as the head being returned to her TWICE and DoA eating PMs. The breakdown in communication was not her fault. She was so very sweet enough to refund me $20 of the price for the trouble, which she did not have to do. I am very happy with the whole thing and would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone. Very nice person!

7. Elycium participated in my DollMore group order. Due to the Christmas holidays, her package was lost in the mail. She did not insure package, tracking number is: 0308 1400 0000 3344 4019, I did everything I could but since the items are not in my hands anymore, I cannot do anything about it. She did not want to work with me and the post office in trying to locate her package. Therefore the "negative" feedback she left me.

8. In response to Amiko's post: let is be noted that I did respond to her, asking her for help on a couple of occasions, letting her know what my post office had told me, but was never given any further communications after I told her what my post office said, thus the negative feedback was, imo, warrented.

9. I sold a dress to Elycium and I am very happy with the way the business was transacted. An impeccable buyer :)

<forgive me the delay in leaving the feedback>

10. I did a face-up for Elycium. She was very friendly, communicated well about payments etc. and, even though there was some trouble with her post office, it all worked out in the end :)
      Thanks so much!