1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elysium6

May 12, 2010

1. Hello, elysium6 is a great customer! I recently sold her my Sia and she paid promptly and kept up contact all the way through the process. I would love to do business with her again anytime!
    2. I sold a Dollstown body to elysium6, quick payment and excellent communication

3. I sold a Dollstown Seola head to Elysium6 and she was kind and patient. Thank you so much!
    4. I bought a DT body and head from Elysium6 - it was a great transaction.

She was kind enough to give me a layaway and ship the moment I made the final payment...Super service - and I would buy from her again in a heartbeat!

Thanks so much

5. Sold a Val Z dress and underskirt to elysium6 and transaction was perfect! Very nice in all communications...would definitely do business with again. Thanks!
    6. Elysium-6 sold me some pairs of wonderful Dollheart boots. She packed them all very well & safe in a good box. She shipped fast, but my sorting facility in my area was super slow getting them on to my house. So what should have taken 2-3 days took like 5 days. But it was all there fault, not her's. She was great and was willing to get paperwork going if the boots got lost. Thankfully here & wonderful for my group. Great seller and would buy from again, but just go with First Class INS.
    7. I bought 7 pairs of, maninly Val Zeitler, shoes and boots from elysium6. She was extremely kind, helpful and communicative and packed everything in a sturdy box. I'm thrilled with the shoes and the transaction as a whole.