1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elzamine

May 1, 2008

1. I just bought of pair of goggles from Elzamine . They came quickly and are absolutely adorable . I think they are perfect for my girl . Thank you for the great transaction . I may be back for more in the future :) .

2. Fantastic Goggles!

Elzamine was very nice to deal with and did a great job with my boy's goggles! I highly recommend!

Thanks!!!

:kitty1:kitty1:kitty1:kitty1:kitty1

3. I recently bought some clothes and some goggles from Elzamine and they are all wonderful. I had some very specific things I wanted done and she did them beautifully . . . and very quickly! Thanks again.

4. Elzamine bought a doll from me.
      The communication was great and her payment was super-fast. Absolutely a fantastic buyer. Highly recommended!
      Thank you so much~^^

5. I purchased a DoD/DoC Homme Kirill from Elzamine! He's perfect! It was a great transaction, Elzamine is lovely to talk to and responded quickly to all PM's :) Highly recommend her and I would most definatly buy from her again =^____^=

6. Sold a Volks head to Elzamine, and the transaction was perfect from start to finish. Her PMs were prompt and friendly, her payment was fast, and she let me know right away when the head arrived. Highly recommended -- an excellent buyer that I wouldn't hesitate to do business with!

7. I commissioned goggles from Elzamine. Communication was very friendly, the goggles turned out to be simply wonderful and I received them quickly. I can only recommend and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again :). Thank you very much!

8. Elzamine bought a Volks SD13 boy body from me and the transaction was perfect. She's very prompt with payment, communication and overall, she is a real pleasure to deal with. Looking forward to doing business with her again in the future. Thank you so much for such a great transaction. :aheartbea Nina

9. Elzamine participated in a Dollmore GO I ran recently and was perfect! Prompt payment and super sweet.

She also ran another Dollmore GO in which I participated. Organized, great communication and all-around awesome to deal with. :aheartbea

10. I bought her Gaara Head and outfit, and wow, they are just to perfect I could not believe how pretty he was in person! best seller! will work with again! you are A++++++++++++

11. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to Elzamine. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

12. Commissioned Elzamine for a haori/obi and a pair of pants. They are adorable and I can't wait to try them on my baby when he comes. ^.^

13. I just received my goggles from Elzamine and I love them. She is a pleasure to do business with and the goggles are great. She finished them quickly and shipped quickly too. Thank you for the goggles!!!!!

14. I commissioned Elazamine for some steampunk outfit for my new boy. She communicated quickly and as fast asl possible. The little details are perfect!!!! I'm sure my boy is going to love them when he gets here. Everything is perfect. Thank you so much . I highly recommend doing business with her. I can't wait to commission her again!

15. I purchased from Elzamine "X2 (Dollzone) Cain". She was able to answer all of my questions I had about Cain, and provided me with great satisfaction knowing the doll was coming from good hands. Shipping was fast and the package had no damage to it at all. Cain arrived securely wrapped and was very pleased with the transaction. I am happy to say that in my books Elzamine gets the award of A+++++ Seller!! I even have a picture to from Cain (named Loki now) to show his thanks to you too!! Thank you again. Hope to have great business in the future again! :D

[​IMG]

16. Ordered a mono-goggle from Elzamine. Shipping was fast, communication was great, and the item is awesome! I am so happy with my order, I can't wait to do business with her again! Definitely recommend Elzamine as a seller. Thanks!

17. Sending a custom goggles. The package was shipped fast and very well presented. Positive feedback! ^^

18. Elzamine ordered a couple of items from my sales threads.
      She paid swiftly and is the communication is great. Always a pleasure to deal with her ^^

19. I bought a Dollzone X2 boy off Elzamine . He is amazing boy and I'm very happy with him. I would highly recommend her and I would buy from her again.

20. I've bought Soom Bygg from Elzamine. It was very nice to deal with her, the boy arrived well packed and safe, and we also got few nice presents with him :)
      Thank you!!