1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elzamine

May 1, 2008

1. I bought an outfit from Elzamine . Its amazing and I love it. She sent it out fast and was a pleasure to deal with.
      Thanks so much

2. I bought some little Alk/Yrie feet from Elzamine. They were packed well and arrived safe and sound, with a little surprise added in too! A wonderful person to buy from, and I would be happy to do so again.

3. I commissioned Elzamine for a few outfits for my new girl. And they are AMAZING!!! She kept me up to date with my commission which usually came on days when I really needed it. The quality of work is great!!! She can make anything that you could come up with. I can't wait to see what else she does!! She is an amazing person and seamstress! Her communication was always great and friendly. I can't say enough about her.

4. I recently traded my Delf Dreaming Shiwoo for Elzamine's Zaoll Dreaming Luv. She was quick to respond to my messages, quick to ship, well packed, tracked and insured. Very friendly and a charm to deal with. I'd gladly do business with her again. Thanks so much!

5. I ordered goggles from Elzamine and had a good experience.
      She was kind and I loved the product. I would definitely buy
      from her again.

6. Elzamine purchased a MiniFee head from me and was absolutely wonderful to transact with! Payment was prompt and communication was consistently well kept throughout the duration of the transaction. A lovely transaction from start to finish, I would happily do business with them again~

[ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]
      ☺][ T h a n k i e s!! ][☺
      [ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]

7. I bought a body from Elzamine and she was awesome to deal with! Really kind and patient with great communication. Thank you so much~ <3
      Thank you for the cute little scarves and toques as well-- so adorable! :D

8. I bought a darling little circus dress from Pretty Petal Designs for my Minifee. It's super cute and has amazing detail. It's even fully lined! Elzamine was a delight to deal with, send my parcel out quickly and was all around nice as pie. I will surely be back for more :D

9. Purchased my Soom Tuff! Excellent transaction from start to finish! Thanks so much again! :)

10. I enjoyed my transaction with Elzamine she was great to work with and was patient with my payments. The doll I purchased came in wonderful condition and was well wrapped. Thanks for a great transaction!

11. raded my Soom Chrom for her Soom Glati, and some money on her part. Payment was fast, and shipping was quick once the Canada post strike cleared up. She was friendly, and stayed in contact with me the whole time, and was a pleasure to deal with all around. I'd deal with her anytime!

She even tossed in a few custom made outfits, by Pretty Petal Design. If you are thinking about a commission from her, don't hesitate! The clothes are very well made.

Thanks for everything Elzamine! <3

12. I bought a MNF Vamp Woosoo head from Elzamine. She shipped quickly and even threw in some hats and scarfs for my resinlings. Thanks again!

13. Elzamine bought a SID head w/ default face-up from me.
      Elzamine is an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving.
      Highly recommended, and thanks a ton! :)

14. Elzamine is an excellent seller; she shipped out the items really quickly and they came exactly as described.

I would definitely buy from Elzamine again! :D

Thank you so much this has been a great transaction!

15. Traded soom msd heads with Elzamine. She is wonderfull. Sent everything very fast and it was very well packaged (into an adorable red plush fabric)! would definitely do business with her again!

16. I purchased a MNF Luka head from Elzamine, and she was wonderful to work with! She shipped quickly and was super friendly and awesome about everything. I'd definitly love to work with her again =]

Thank you so much! <3

17. Elzamine Is One Of The Most Awesome People To Buy From. Not Only Did She Let Me Do A Crazy Long Layaway But Was Willing To Hold The Soom Chrom Parts For Me Till I Had Enough To Pay Off First Layaway. She Had Great Contact Through The Whole Thing & Was Super Nice Every Time. They Were Packed Great So No Way Of Damage Happening & Shipping Was Realy Fast. Not Only Would I Buy From Her Again But Would Highly Recommeneded To Any & Everyone On Here. Thanks Again For The Soom Fantasy Parts They Are Awesome. :)

18. I joined Elzamine's Phonolus split! The clawed feet and hands got here safe and sound, and everything was perfect! Thank you so much, I would gladly deal with you again in the future!

19. I bought a MnF B-line NS body from Elzamine and couldnt have asked for a better transaction! She was quick to respond to PM and shipped the doll when she said she would. I highly recommend her as a seller. :)

20. I bought a doll head and she shipped fast! and the item was as describe and even had some more eyes WOW wonderful seller!