1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Em

Aug 26, 2008

1. I don't think she has a thread but I'm going to start one for her.

Em commissioned three lingerie sets from me and she was wonderful to deal with. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the sets arrive. I highly recommend her! Thanks so much, Em!

2. Em adopted NS DC Bella from me.
      Great communication and Fast Payment.
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

3. Em ordered some headbands from me. She is very fast to communicate and fast with payment as well. Transaction went as smooth as I could ever hope for :)

4. Em bought a pair of Soom Grey ears from me. Everything went smoothly with quick payment and good communication. I would definitely sell to her again anytime. :)

Thanks again!

5. Em bought a Saintbloom girl from me~

Amazing communication and fast payment. A super quick and wonderful transaction overall~ No complaints here.

Thank you again, dear~ I hope you love your new girl!

6. first of all , i am happy to meet many friends here,
      and i am very very happy to leave the feedback here,
      she bought doll eyes from me , i am a maker , she is very very kind and friendly person , high recommend to all of you ,she is one of the best people to build our friendship in our life .

7. Em purchased a LeekeArianna over a layaway. Em paid promptly, great communication, and was very understanding! Thanks for such a great transaction! :chocoberry

8. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a Doll Chateau Christina fullset from Em. She was very responsible about letting my know in the sales post about the few superficial flaws the doll had that she came with from the company. She was packaged very well, came with all her extras as promised, and shipped promptly. She was very proactive when it came to communicating and a pleasure to buy from. Thank you!

9. Em purchased some Lati Yellow Clothes from me, smooth transaction, fast communication and prompt payment. Would highly recommend her to any buyer or seller :)

10. Em purchased doll clothes from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

thanks so much!

11. Sold a doll to Em and it was an all around fab transaction! Very friendly, paid promptly and let me know when the doll arrived safely. Thanks again!

12. Em bought YoSD clothes from me, and it was a great transaction!
      Perfect communication and prompt payment. I'd gladly sell to her again! Thanks! :)

13. Em sold me a Leeke Tan Ariana and sent it out very quickly, went from Australia to US in 5 days. Great transaction and thank you!

14. Em bought a Spiritdoll Proud Girl body off me, and the transaction went perfectly. She paid promptly, was friendly throughout and our pickup arrangement went off without a problem. I would definitely recommend Em as a buyer!

15. Em purchased a Lati Yellow from me and was absolutely lovely. Sent payment really quickly and was very friendly throughout. Thanks!

16. I purchased a Doll Chateau Queena from Em, and couldn't have been happier with the transaction. She was super kind and patient with me, and answered all of my questions while I pondered purchase. She even put the doll on hold for me while I waited for paypal funds to finish processing. She sent the invoice really quickly and shipped her just as fast. Packaging was great, the doll was exactly as she described, and I am very very happy.

Would recommend Em as a seller here!

17. I purchased LLT Edria on Spiritdoll body from Em and it was very pleasant experience. Em agreed to give me layaway an for partial trade, answered quickly and so on. Shipping was very fast and doll was very carefully packed.
      Many thanks to such a polite and responsible seller!

18. I bought a Realfee Pano from Em. She allowed me to make payments, which was the only way I could have managed to get him. The doll was packed quite well in his original box (which was also nicely wrapped). He is perfect! I am very happy with Em and would definitely do business with her again.