1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Embly

Oct 13, 2009

1. Hello!

Please leave feedback here if you've had a transaction with me.
      Thank You,
      Embly

2. Embly bought 2 wigs from me, all communications were great and she was very nice and polite!^^
      The payment was sent very quickly and she also informed me immediately after receiving the items!
      The whole transaction was great!! Thank you!!:)

3. Embly bought Luts SDF Boy Body Type 1 in RS from me. She was so quick with payment and prompt with PMs!
      Everything was perfect! Thank you!

4. Embly bought some Soom Cass legs from me; she is an excellent buyer and I would recommend her to anyone! Payment was super quick and communication top notch!!

Thank you!! :D

5. embly bought a delf 08 man head from me ..she paid super fast ...very nice person to do business with

6. Embly bought a pair of soom's special legs from me via layaway. She was friendly and communication was good, she let me know of a short delay in the second payment, but overall it was a great transaction.

Lovely doing business with you. Thanks. :)

7. Embly hosted the Fantasy Theme swap. Her swap was very well organized and ran smoothly. It was one of the better ones I've joined. I'm looking forward to any future swaps she chooses to host!

Thanks for the great experience!

8. I also took part in Embly's Fantasy Theme Outfit Swap. She did a wonderful job organizing it and communications were excellent and timely. There was even a wonderfully detailed "measurement" form to work with so we were all on the same page with our measurements. This was my first swap...it was a wonderful experience and I truly enjoyed it.

9. I bought an OD Tae Vampire from Embly and the transaction couldn't have been better. She answered all PM's promptly (sometimes within the hour) and was willing to work with me with the slightly wonky pay I was dealing with at the time. She let me know immediately when the money went through and posted the doll the same day, providing me with the tracking number as well. He was very well packaged and exactly as the pics showed/she described. He came with everything stated in the sales thread (boots, clothes, eyes and wigs) and all items are in excellent condition.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Embly again. It was a pure pleasure dealing with her.

10. Embly bought a pair of Amber antlers from me and it was a great transaction! Communication was quick, payment was lightning fast, and Embly let me know as soon as they arrived. I would definitely do business with Embly again!

11. Embly commissioned me for a faceup on her DZ Chen, and everything went very smoothly. I'd be happy to work with Embly again anytime. :)

12. Bought a MSD sized bed from Embly. She was super nice and shipping was fast! The bed was packaged securely ^^ Would love to buy from her again. Recommended seller :)

13. Embly purchased two pairs of eyes from me, she paid quickly and was friendly thanks I recommend her as a buyer!!

14. I commissioned an overcoat from Embly and the transaction was great and fast, good communication - fast replies and I got a preview photo of finished item before shipping, and it was made on the same day that I ordered (I had paid straightaway).
      The overcoat is well made.:)

15. Emily bought a doll from me and was so nice to work with! Fast pay, fun to chat with, and was just great when the post office sent her package on a long, long ride. Now that is patience and graciousness, all in one! I would be happy to deal with Emily anytime . . she is the best!

Thanks so much, Emily!! :)

16. I was in a Soom Dolomi split run by Embly. Everything went great, and if she had a hard time getting stuff shipped out to split people at first - she DID keep us all informed with what delays were happening, so I wasn't worried, and my piece was shipped promptly once the mailing issues were ironed out, with tracking and all was well. Thanks!

17. Thanks Embly for running a Dolomi split! I recieved the eyes, well packed and safely. As above there was a short delay between items arriving and shipping out to others due to some weighing scales and pricing issues but it wasn't long before that was cleared up and everything was shipped out. Thanks again~

18. Just got done a trade with Embly, her Soom Bygg for my DoD DoB Libra and it went great! Communication was fast, packaging was very secure, and Embly was very patient with me when we were doing all sorts of crazy trading deals ^^U Thanks so much Embly, I would love to do business with her again anytime :3

19. Positive! Embly bought a pair of acrylic eyes from me and was very quick in both payment and response as well as very polite!

20. Embly purchased a floating head from me, and the entire transaction went smoothly and perfectly. She communicatd clearly, paid promptly, and let me know when the package had arrived. Highly recommended buyer! :chocoberry