1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for EmbracedLight

Aug 30, 2008

1. Okay, ya'll know the drill. If I've bought or sold you anything, leave feedback here! :)

2. I sold a Migidoll Ryu head to Embraced Light and she was a pleasure to do business with! Her payment was quick, and communication was prompt and friendly. Thanks again! :D

3. EmbracedLight joined my first Crobidoll GO. Pays fast and extremely nice to work with! I hope to work with EmbracedLight in the near future~!

4. Did a commission for Embraced and she was wonderful to do business with! Thank you! I'm glad you love the outcome!

5. Sold a Rob Minimee to embraced through Layaway. She was very pleasant to deal with. Paid promptly as discussed. Thank you so much!

6. This lovely person took part in my March 2012 Dollmore GO, everything went really well, great communication and swift payment, would work with again in a heartbeat!. Thank you!

7. EmbracedLight participated in my second G.O ever and was awesome to work with! Communication was smooth and payment always came promptly. I would happily work with her again. <3

8. EmbracedLight was part of my group order, quick payment, great communication, wonderful transaction! Would deal with again! Thanks

9. EmbracedLight joined my GO
      A great participant; she was there every part of the way. Prompt responses and payments.

Thank you so much!