1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Emera

Jan 14, 2007

1. Copied from the old feedback thread:

I have had good transactions with buyers:
      shan
      starfaerie
      GoddessVirage
      Selphie_fairy
      Obscurity
      ~meep
      lisadragon
      Takiko
      Butterfly
      MizzAdamz
      Rabbit
      ShadowLink
      nanlady
      aernath

And good transactions with sellers:
      ~yumi
      pony_gery
      shan
      islingtonroad
      motorkitty
      tiarah

If you have had a transaction with me, please leave a message! Thank you. :3

2. I had a great transaction with Emera~ thank you so much~ ^___^ here's again my boy wearing his cool shirt!~

[​IMG]

3. I had a quick, easy transaction with Emera. She bought some eyes from me. Good communication, and quick payment! Definetly would deal with again! Thanks! :)

4. She was wonderful to deal with! Quick transaction and kept in contact! would love to do buisness with her again! I "adopted" a hat from her. :)

5. Thanks for the smooth transaction. ^_^

Emera's a wonderful buyer - would not hesitate to do business with again. ^_^

6. Thank you Emera. My boys love your hats, and you've been just pleasure to deal with.:lol:

7. I bought an MSD shirt from Emera, and she was an excellant communicator, very sweet and polite, fast to reply; the item itself arrived packed in the cutest way I'd ever seen and the shirt itself? Professional quality, cute as a button. I fully hope that I'll be doing business with her again!

8. Awesome Kiss shirt! :) Fits my little Narin wonderfully well!
      Excellent shipping and communication. Would not hesitate to deal with again. :)

9. Hey, I'm back again!
      Bought some wonderful jeans from Emera and shipping was FAST!
      And it was packaged neatly with a bow! :dance

10. I sold a pair of BC magnetic wings to Emera and it was great! She asked me to put them on hold for her for 1-2 days, she pm'd me the right day, I never worried for not even a second, then she paid at once!

Wonderful buyer!
      Thank you very much Emera!!!

11. I sold a wig to her and she paid right away! A very nice person to deal with! Thank you!

12. Sold a yosd coat to Emera, she was quick with payment and great with communication! Thank you! :)

13. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

14. I bought 3 shirts from Emera, and they arrived super fast and communication was great. Theyre really well made and adorable :D

Thanks again!

15. Bought two shirts and she threw in a knitted hat. I am so pleased with the make of these items and they are just so very cute on my boy. She was also delightful to deal with, and I will certainly be keeping an eye out for more items.

16. I commissioned Emera to knit a human sized hat and two doll-sized hats to match and she kept me up to date on everything and replied to my questions quickly. She was super friendly and I just loved doing business with her! I would totally work with her again! Thanks! :chocoberry

17. Emera bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived.
      A real pleasure to do business with!

18. I bought a shirt from Emera! She's very helpful, and ships quickly. I'd definitely buy from her again. :)

19. I bought a pair of eyes from Emera and the transaction was wonderful! Communication was great and the shipping was prompt. Highly recommend! :D

20. Emera made a beautiful auburn sweater which I purchased.
      So sweet and very well made.
      And so nicely packaged.
      Lovely transaction!
      Thank You!