1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for emeraldwings

Oct 19, 2010

1. If I've purchased anything from you or you've bought items from me, please leave feedback. ;)

2. Wow, I'm first!

Emeraldwings expressed interest in a shirt I was selling, and followed through as she said she would (there had to be a delay). She is personable, has excellent communication, and is responsible. An excellent start as a marketplace transactor, and highly recommended to deal with!

3. wow , i am second ,but i am very very happy to have the business with her , especially about her kindness and friendly , i am really happy to work for you if you need me , high recommend you to all people !

by the way , when you buy from me in next time , even not in the time frame , pls also remind me to have the eyelashes as gift for you and your sister!

2010 Christmas Action
      One pair eyes+One set eyelashes=9.89$
      (eyelashes colour option:ivory white ,brown ,black)
      from 22th Nov. until 22th Dec.

4. Emeraldwings purchased an outfit from me. :) She was very friendly, paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with!

Thank you so much again! :D

5. EmeraldWings joined my LeekeWorld GO. Is really friendly, replied to pms and sent payments fast! And has clearly checked thread for updates (and time conscious ^_~).

Thanks for being great to work with :heart:!

6. she is a great buyer! great communication and fast payment! very nice person to deal with!

7. emeraldwings bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

8. I sold a doll to Emeraldwings. Communication was good, freindly person, would reccomend easily as a buyer! Thanks for a good transaction!

9. Emeraldwings purchased an outfit from me. She was very friendly, everything went smoothly. I absolutely recommend her! :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

Thank you so much! :D

10. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her.
      thank you very much!
      Lu

11. Emeraldwings ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

12. Emeraldwings did the face-up of Quinn,my amazing male AoD Qing currently on a female body. I have to say, I know I will definitely go to in the future for many of my personal dolls and will recommend her to any and all of my future customers for her quick return time on dolls. Quinn's face-up was a rather unique and challenging effort and she captured him beautifully! I look forward to challenging her again in the future - A++!

13. Emeraldwings did an amazing faceup and manicure on my 5Stardoll Emma (Gwen). She did an absolutely beautiful job and I would definitely go to her again. I will definitely be recommending her to everyone! :)

14. Emeraldwings also did a face-up for my dyed tan DZ Mo, Marik. the face-up is beyond fantastic( beyond my expectations definitely) and looks gorgeous. With the quick turn-around time, she's definitely awesome! Highly recommended ; A++++++!

15. Emeraldwings did a faceup for my K-doll Karon head (Minsu), she also color matched the gauged ear mods that I did to match the resin. It looks amazing and I couldn't be happier, and she did it in a single day!

Always fast and friendly with communication, and delivered high quality work! If I ever need another faceup I'll know who to go to! Highly recommended!

16. Emeraldwings did a face-up on my Pukifee Duck face. It looks fantastic and I couldn't be more pleased. Great communication and FAST turn-around. I will be recommending her to my friends.

17. I bought a withdoll Fenrir Head in a split from emeraldwings. We needed a long layway but it was all great! I got prompt information if something changed (order status, payment status etc.).
      emeraldwings sended him really really well packed (many layers bubble-wrap and newspaper to fill the box).

Thank you very much!

18. Emeraldwings did a faceup on my Saya(leekeworld Alvin) her face up is absolutely amazing I love it so much ^.^ it didn't take long at all and the cOmunication was great A+++

19. Emeraldwings did a faceup on my DF LingFeng, and I couldn't be happier with it. Very fast, very friendly, and high quality work!

Thank you so much! ^^

20. Emeraldwings did a faceup for my AoD Yu Luo, and wow, she was so fast getting him done! :D Great communication throughout and the faceup is very well done and exactly what I wanted. I couldn't be happier.

[​IMG]