1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Emilia

Jul 17, 2010

1. Please post your experiences here! :)
    2. Feedback: Positive

emilia bought a Zaoll head from me. Nice communication and fast payment! Thanks!!
    3. Emilia purchased my supia body. Paid right away, very nice person to deal with, Glad everything worked out, would buy & sell to any time ! Thank you ~~
    4. I replied to her WTB thread for a Dia head. She was a joy to deal with, very friendly and great communication. It was a pleasent and easy transaction
    5. Emilia bought an Iple House wig from me. ^^ Fast payment, friendly communication, smooth transaction all over... She let me know as soon as the package arrived. ^^ Thanks so much for buying, hope to deal with you again in the future!
    6. I purchased a wig and hat from Emilia and both have arrived in perfect condition. Shipping was superfast and communication very friendly and helpful.
      It was a pleasure doing business with you Emilia and hope we can do so again sometime. Thankyou :)
    7. I just bought a zaoll muse head and a pair of soom jointed hands from emilia...the communication was great and she shipped them out fast.
      It was a pleasure doing business with her
      thank you
    8. I bought a pair of headphones from Emilia and everything was great from communication to shipping time!!. Plus the headphones look great with my girl!
    9. I've bought Emilia couture garments - and they are totally amazing!!Thank you,dear Emilia - it was great pleasure to deal with you ,and your fashion is as always top quality and style!