1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for emilie_moon.

May 22, 2009

1. This is Feedback for me. So if I buy or sell anything, just put feedback here.

2. ~Positive~
      emilie_moon purchased some clothes from me. She paid promptly by money order and kept up very good communication. She let me know when the items arrived. Very nice buyer. ^___^

3. emilie_moon purchased two dolls from me, and was a perfect buyer! Thanks, and enjoy! :)

4. emilie_moon bought some clothes from me and was a pleasure to work with! Her payment (even though it was mailed) arrived quickly and she also communicated well through our transaction. Five stars! Thanks! :)

5. emilie_moon bought a puki grab bag from me and was a pleasure to deal with! She was fast with her payment and very sweet to deal with! Thanks!

6. emilie_moon bought a wig from me.
      The transaction went perfectly.

7. emilie_moon bought an MSD hoodie from me, she is very nice and sent payment fast!

thanks a lot!

8. I sold a wig to emilie_moon. It was a great transaction all around. She paid when agreed, had good communication, and messaged me upon arrival. Definitely recommend dealing with her! Thanks!

9. Excellent transaction with emilie_moon who purchased an outfit from me. She sent payment as agreed and communication was good. A great buyer. Thanks!

10. Emilie_moon bought some clothes from me and she was very fast and nice.

11. Emile_moon agreed to purchase my BBB 1/4 scale body from me. We had agreed on a short hold with payment in three days. I gave her my paypal address and she sent me her street address for shipping. Several of the PMs where exchanged about shipping costs and such.

Then I received this PM:

Not sure what "something coming up" means but I was rather annoyed to have to put the body back up for sale.

12. emilie_moon bought a Bobobie SD from me. Fast payment and good at contact. Would deal with her again any time!

13. Emile Moon bought a Luts LuWen head from me. She was a pleasure to work with! Fast payment, and she immediately let me know when he arrived! I would definitely deal with her again!

:D

14. Emile Moon bought a fantasy doll Nina body from me. She was great with communication and prompt payment and let me know when it arrived. Many thanks! I would definitely deal with again!

15. Purchased my ResinSoul Fei. Paid promptly with good communication. Thank you!

16. Just finished a sale with emilie_moon and she was a pleasure to deal with. Very prompt with payment and great on communication. I would work with her again. :)

17. emilie_moon purchased a doll from me & she was great to work with. Paid quickly, was patient with my delayed shipping, all around a perfect transaction.

18. Did a trade with emilie_moon: their Obitsu head for my wig. Great trade partner, would do business again

19. emilie_moon purchased a Soom Ai from me on layaway and it was a pleasant transaction! She paid promptly and had great communication ~ I would do business with her again :) Thank you

20. emilie_moon purchased a Soom Shale head in Tan from me and the transaction was very smooth. She was very understanding of my shipping schedule and was a pleasure to work with. Would do business with them again!