1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Enginesoftime

Jun 19, 2010

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please leave some feedback! :) :aheartbea

2. Enginesoftime bought an AOD body from me on short layaway. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. :) Communication was great, she immediately put down a deposit and paid weeks ahead of the set layaway terms. :D Thanks again!

3. Excelent transaction! ~Would deffinately sell to her agin!

4. Asked for a commission of two pairs of YoSD angel wings. Was a pleasure to deal with! ^.^

5. I bought a Littlefee from Enginesoftime. A really smooth easy transaction with great packing, speedy delivery etc....many thanks!

6. I've bought old-type ED body at Enginesoftime.It came very fast and I am very glad with it!Thank you so much!

7. I bought an Alpon from Enginesoftime. She was fantastic to deal with. The doll was carefully packed and shipped right away.

Thank you! :D

8. Bought an Edgar head from enginesoftime and the head came super quick, packaged wonderfully and they even held the head for a month to wait for me to get the money. One of the absolute best transactions I've ever had and it was definitely a great first experience in the BJD world ^__^

9. Sold a MNM Lady Gaga head to enginesoftime and it was a wonderful transaction. She was really nice all the way through, paid very quickly and let me know when the head arrived. I would love to do business with engines again!! :)

10. I bought an Iplehouse body from/did a split with her, it was GREAT! She was really wonderful, very quick to get back to me, and very understanding!

11. enginesoftime recently participated in a Dollmore GO i hosted. Everything went extremely smooth and they were a pleasure to deal with. I would love to do another GO with them and look forward to working with them again! Thank You for making my GO so Easy. :)

12. I bought a doll from enginesoftime. Very happy with the doll and how nice enginesoftime was.
      I would buy from
      enginesoftime again^^,

13. enginesoftime purchased my Kara Klum, she paid promptly and the communication was fast and open. The only issue with this was that she noted my 'Ships within 3-5 days of receiving payment' on the thread but the payment although instant on her end would take 1 week to get to my bank account, so I was unable to ship from the 3-5 that she had sent the payment in. She did inquire that about it and I explained. All went well from there out.

14. enginesoftime purchased my IoS G head and she was a brilliant buyer! She was extremely patient since she had to wait until I was back from holiday to finalize the purchase. She is very friendly and I couldn't recommend her more! Thank you dear! ^^

15. Enginesoftime commissioned four crochet hats from me and it was a smooth and pleasant transaction: she gave me very clear instructions, complete with pictures, she paid promptly, kept excellent communication throughout and was very patient when the package was delayed in the post. I highly recommend her and I would gladly deal with her again. Thank you so much! :)

16. enginesoftime helped me to do a split for an Iplehouse Mari head that I wanted (she got the body!). Amazing communication, very flexible, ordered exactly when she said she would. Reliable, pleasant, and fair.......... really there couldn't have been a more perfect split partner. ^^ I would highly recommend enginesoftime to anyone to do any kind of transaction! She did all the ordering and splitting, so most of the responsibility was on her, and I really can't say that my trust would be better placed with anyone else. Seriously an awesome transaction. She even took the time to take a few pictures of my head for me before sending it, and inside well-packed package was a nice little note!! Thank you so much enginesoftime!