1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for enifer

Apr 24, 2012

1. Enifer bought a SD Sadol dress from me and the transaction went perfectly! Fast payment, incredibly friendly and easy to deal with. I would gladly deal with her again, and would recommend others doing so. Thanks!

2. Enifer purchased a brown tan Withdoll Ruby from me. She was wonderful to deal with, very sweet:) She paid very fast and let me know when Ruby arrived. A perfect transaction! I hope to deal with her again:)

3. I bought Luts Kid Delf Yul from Enifer and she was awesome. She shipped them very quickly and they were good packed. I definitely recommend her and would buy from her again without hesitation!!!
      Thank you very much!!!

4. Enifer bought a Smart Doll from me, she paid promptly and was wonderful to talk with. Everything went smoothly. She also told me when the doll arrived :) Thank you very much

5. Enifer bought a Lillycat Ellana Caramel skin doll (I am first owner for record) from me. She payed me fast and was very patient with me. I can highly recommend her for others for future sales. Thank you very much for the pleasant transaction.

6. I purchased a Pukifee from Enifer and she was amazing to deal with. The doll arrived in perfect condition, was really well packaged and shipped very quickly. She is a great seller and I would definitely buy again from her.