1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Enky

Mar 5, 2010

1. Feedback thread for my trades and sales in the Marketplace : )

2. Enky brought a pair glasses from me, very nice to deal with~ will do business again :D

3. Enky bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me know when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

4. Enky bought my Unoa Sist FP. She was such a great DoA member to deal with, friendly, great communication, & super speady payment! I highly reccommend her here in the Marketplace! Thanks so much Enky, enjoy!;)

5. I sold a modded Unoa bust to Enky, communication was wonderful and she was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!

6. Enky bought kid delf body from me. was very friendly and kind through the transaction. communicative and paid fast.
      thank you very much.
      it is a great thing to make business with people like you! :D

7. Enky bought an unoa headback from me.
      She paid quickly and told me know when package arrived, Great communication, very friendly! a perfect transaction!

I highly recommend her!

8. Enky bought a unoa bust from me. This transaction went very well :)
      She is a great buyer, fast payment and nice communication, so I warmly recommend her!

thanks a lot ;)

9. Enky bought a Tonner lingerie from me.
      Excelent communication and very friendly, it is always a pleasure to do business with her.
      Thank you so much!

10. Another great transaction with Enky as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

11. Enky participated in my Littlefee split; she was understanding about Fairyland's INSANELY LONG wait time and everything went smoothly, couldn't ask for more. :) Thanks!

12. Enky bought a pair of glass eyes from me and she was the most awesome person! Fast payment and let me know when she received them. Thanks Enky!

:)

13. Enky purchased a dress from me, made payment immediatly and was very communicative! She let me know when the item arrive and all around was just wonderful to talk to :) Thanks so much!!

14. Enky bought a warm set from me.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very much! ^0^

15. I bought an outfit from Enky. She had great communication and shipped it out as soon as she could! Everything was also extremely well packaged! I'd absolutely do business with her again. Thank you so much!

16. I bought a LTF bisou sleeping fp to Enky, all went verry well, and she's a lovely seller! She managed to get de fp sent, even if she wass ill!! ++++ Thank you!!

17. I purchased a wig from Enky. Wonderful communication, and the wig arrived soundly and in good condition. Thank you!

18. The lovely Enky purchased a full set Zinna from me~ * . * was quick to pay and absolutely wonderfull to communicate with!!! Highly recommened ;3

19. Enky bought a pair of Soom Winnie Dee hooves from me and the whole transaction was great. Payment was prompt and communication was very pleasant. She was also quick to let me know that the hooves had arrived safely. I would definitely enjoy working with her again. Thank you very much!

20. I sold a Soom Bygg to Enky.
      The communication was wonderfull and friendly,
      She sent the payment in to parts faster than espected,
      And let me know when she has received the package.

A fast and easy transaction, thank you so much ! :aheartbea