1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for enmirii

May 24, 2007

1. I had a great transaction with enmirii. Lots of communication and fast payment!

2. Just purchased my wonderful So Ye boy from enmirii. Good communication and very fast ship. Very nice transaction.

3. I purchased my Obitsu Haruka from Enmirii. Wonderful transaction, quick ship and very pleasant to do business with!
      ash

4. I bought a DIM Rain head from Enmirii-everything was perfect! Communication was great, and the head arrived in perfect condition-thank you!

5. I bought an AoD Juli from Enmirii. She shipped out the same day as payment and everything was in perfect condition! Great seller!

6. En purchased a BW Soony from me. I loved working with her, because she was very nice to talk to, and super understanding about me having to ship a day late. She paid me very quickly, and communication was awesome. Thanks, En~

7. I just had a wonderful transaction with En...great communication and very fast delivery..I purchased her Soony and she is lovely..thank you soooo much!

Val :)

8. Enmirii recently purchased a DIM Persia Head from me, and it was a very pleasant transaction all around. Communication was great....Enmirii was extremely friendly and very reliable. I highly recommend Enmirii, and would not hesitate to do business with again. =)

9. Enmirii is a great buyer. Great communication, fast payment. Thank you Enmirii for a wonderfully smooth transaction. :)

10. enmirii purchased a doll wig from me. Very smooth transcation with great communication, thanks!

11. En is great to deal with! I've a doll from her and very-very happy! Easy to communicate, fast shipping, perfect condition of the doll!

12. Just bought a cute little baby from enmirii. Fast shipping! Thanks!

13. En just purchased a doll from me and I highly recommend her. Communication was great, fast payment and all-around super to deal with!

Thanks, En!!
      Helen:)

14. I just received a doll from enmirii in the post. :D It was very quickly and carefully shipped and arrived in no time at all. There's was great communication as well. It was a wonderful trade. :)

15. enmirii bought an Icarus from me and everything went great! ^^ She paid quickly, responds to PMs quickly and nicely and let me know when the doll arrived. Great buyer, thanks!

16. I just recieved the Bambicrony Kumi that I bought from En. She is in PERFECT condition. She was packed very well, and even came with extras! En shipped her lighning fast and has impeccable communication. I would definantly recommend her, as she is lovely to work with! Thank you En!!! :)

17. enmirii just bout my Dollmore Eve Chami. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She paid quickly, communicated well, and was very friendly to deal with.

I am so glad that my doll went to her, as I know she'll be well loved with enmirii.

Thank you for the positive transaction!

18. En bought a SOOM Ai head from me. Immediate payment! Seems like a sweet girl :) I'd gladly deal with her again!

19. Enmirii purchased a Teenie Gem body from me and was absolutely wonderful to deal with! Communication left nothing to be desired from her end and payment was received almost instantly!! :D I would jump at the chance to do business with her again and recommend her highly~

♥[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]♥​