1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for enmirii

May 24, 2007

1. I had a great transaction with enmirii. Lots of communication and fast payment!

2. Just purchased my wonderful So Ye boy from enmirii. Good communication and very fast ship. Very nice transaction.

3. I purchased my Obitsu Haruka from Enmirii. Wonderful transaction, quick ship and very pleasant to do business with!
      ash

4. I bought a DIM Rain head from Enmirii-everything was perfect! Communication was great, and the head arrived in perfect condition-thank you!

5. I bought an AoD Juli from Enmirii. She shipped out the same day as payment and everything was in perfect condition! Great seller!

6. En purchased a BW Soony from me. I loved working with her, because she was very nice to talk to, and super understanding about me having to ship a day late. She paid me very quickly, and communication was awesome. Thanks, En~

7. I just had a wonderful transaction with En...great communication and very fast delivery..I purchased her Soony and she is lovely..thank you soooo much!

Val :)

8. Enmirii recently purchased a DIM Persia Head from me, and it was a very pleasant transaction all around. Communication was great....Enmirii was extremely friendly and very reliable. I highly recommend Enmirii, and would not hesitate to do business with again. =)

9. Enmirii is a great buyer. Great communication, fast payment. Thank you Enmirii for a wonderfully smooth transaction. :)

10. enmirii purchased a doll wig from me. Very smooth transcation with great communication, thanks!

11. En is great to deal with! I've a doll from her and very-very happy! Easy to communicate, fast shipping, perfect condition of the doll!

12. Just bought a cute little baby from enmirii. Fast shipping! Thanks!

13. En just purchased a doll from me and I highly recommend her. Communication was great, fast payment and all-around super to deal with!

Thanks, En!!
      Helen:)

14. I just received a doll from enmirii in the post. :D It was very quickly and carefully shipped and arrived in no time at all. There's was great communication as well. It was a wonderful trade. :)

15. enmirii bought an Icarus from me and everything went great! ^^ She paid quickly, responds to PMs quickly and nicely and let me know when the doll arrived. Great buyer, thanks!

16. I just recieved the Bambicrony Kumi that I bought from En. She is in PERFECT condition. She was packed very well, and even came with extras! En shipped her lighning fast and has impeccable communication. I would definantly recommend her, as she is lovely to work with! Thank you En!!! :)

17. enmirii just bout my Dollmore Eve Chami. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She paid quickly, communicated well, and was very friendly to deal with.

I am so glad that my doll went to her, as I know she'll be well loved with enmirii.

Thank you for the positive transaction!

18. En bought a SOOM Ai head from me. Immediate payment! Seems like a sweet girl :) I'd gladly deal with her again!

19. Enmirii purchased a Teenie Gem body from me and was absolutely wonderful to deal with! Communication left nothing to be desired from her end and payment was received almost instantly!! :D I would jump at the chance to do business with her again and recommend her highly~

♥[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]♥​