1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Enya

Aug 2, 2008

1. I bought the Volks - Pink Opera Cat set from Enya and it was a great transaction. Clear and timely communication and fast shipping. I will happily do Business with Enya again!

2. I bought leggings from Enya. It was an all around smooth and perfect transaction for a great item. Great communication. Lovely.
      Thank You!

3. I bought two SD girl outfits from Enya. She was prompt with communication, and was patient even though I sent an E-check and it took a couple days to process. As soon as it processed, she sent out my items, and they were here quickly! My dolls and I thank her, because now they're no longer naked!

I'd buy from her again!

4. I bought a Musedoll Sweater to Enya, she was really nice with a very fast shipping !! Thank you (:

5. I bought a H.Naoto set and Volks Kimono set from Enya. She was lovely to deal with. All of her pms were prompt and explained everything really well. Items well well packed. Highly recommended!

6. Bought a yo sd from her.

Packing was very well & safe!

Shipping was fast,good communication!

Will to trade with her again!

Thankyou!

7. I bought some assorted SD clothes from Enya, great and friendly communication, fast shipping, and everything was quite nicely packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :) Thanks Enya~

8. I purchase a couple of SD girls clothes from Enya. Great seller, good communication through out the transaction and items arrive in no time. Thank You!!

9. I bought some clothes from Enya. SHe was great to deal with. The items arrived well packed and are as described. Happy to deal with her again anytime! Thanks!

10. Enya bought an outfit from me and as always she is a wonderful buyer.
      Fast payment and prompt communication. It was a great transaction overall. Thank you very much again! :XD:

11. I bought a wig and a set of glass eyes from Enya at a very reasonable rate. She sent the items quickly and exactly as described. Thanks again!

12. Bought a pair of shoes and a jumper from Enya. Items arrived safely and were very nice. It took a week or so before the stuff got mailed, but she informed me of the delay and kept me informed (plus it wasn't that urgent).

Loved the items and would be happy to do business again. :)

13. Enya joined a LUTS group order I organized.
      The communication was smooth and payment was swift. Recommended buyer!

Thank you so much. ^^

14. I bought some clothes from Enya, wonderful seller with great communication. Would happily do business with again~

15. I purchased a brand new Volks DWC 01 head from Enya. It arrived VERY quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I'm very pleased with how smoothly the transaction went and would definitely buy from Enya again. :)

Thank you Enya!

16. I ordered a Volks SDGr F-38 thought Enya's FCS shopping service. It was absolutely wonderful! Communication was great, she's very polite, always kept me updated on the whole order. She shipped him as soon as he got there and he arrived perfectly, everything as expected. I would definitely choose her service again if I ever order a FCS doll.

Thank you for everything! :aheartbea

17. I ordered a MSD F22 in Full choice system thanks to Enya's service.
      The communication is polite and fast, the service are clearly stated and all went very fine.
      It was a perfect service. I received my doll and I'm very happy. I woulld choose her again if
      I want another FCS!

18. I ordered a f-35 FCS doll through Enya's service and I was nervous doing it but her communication was great and everything worked out perfectly.

19. I had the best deal in my life with Enya for Sato FCS F-20 MSD girl (I dreamed of FCS for so long!). Everything went really smooth, clear and perfect!
      She helped me with some documents for Russian EMS, too, so I can't even say how pleased I am.

Thank you for the transaction! ^_^

20. Enya placed a Sato Full-Choice System order for me this year. She was charming, good in communicating, and very detail oriented so as to provide me with my perfect F-35 boy. The order was shown with proof, and she shipped immediately once the order arrived to her residence. She followed up, and double checked whether I needed anything else shipped or changed before actually sending my boy home. He is now home, and I adore him more than I even thought I would! If you are thinking of placing an FCS order from Japan, please consider her one of your top choices!!!