1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for enyka

Jun 24, 2008

1. It's about time I started one of those! Please leave feedback here if you've bought from me or vice versa! :)

2. Enyka purchased a Leekeworld wig from me. She paid very quickly, and was pleasant to deal with. Thank you for a great transaction~

3. Enkya was wonderful to buy from in every way! Thanks so much!

4. I bought a Serendipity Noel head from Enyka and am tickled pink with it. Love the wig and eyes that came with it as well. The packaging was so pretty and very thoughtful. Thank you. I am going to enjoy having her for a very long time. Couldn't be happier with our transaction and highly recommend her as a seller. :)

Tammy

5. I've bought a MSD body from Enkya on layaway. Transaction was good. She was patience and send out the body asap once i have completed my payment. Communication was also geat as all pm were replied promptly.
      There was a slight problem with the shipping and Enkya, being a good samaritan, was willing to help out. Thanks Enkya! :)

6. I bought a Shiratori head from Enyka. She was very pleasant to deal with and she shipped right away. Thanks very much!!!

7. Bought a Unidoll Jace head from Enyka. GREAT communication and fast shipping!!

THANK YOU <3

8. I just sold a pair of hands to Enyka and the transaction went beautifully. Payment was super-fast. Communications were prompt and cordial. I recommend Enyka highly!

9. I sold a f09 head to Enyka and it was a very pleasant transaction throughout! her payment was quick, PMs were quickly replied and she was very patient. This was a very enjoyable transaction and I would highly recommend her as a buyer.
      Thank you!

10. enyka bought a Soom Io head from me, and it was a great transaction! She paid quickly and communication was pleasant and prompt. :)

11. i bought a wonderful jace body from enyka, and she shipped it quickly and safely, and communicated well with me regarding shipping cost options, dates and tracking numbers. great all around transaction. thank you!

12. Purchased a FDoll body from her, it was shipped very securely and I was pleased with how fast it arrived. Enyka's communication is top notch and she was able to take some additional photos for me when I requested them. I am very pleased with my item and my seller. Thank you again!

13. I purchased archer hands from Enyka and they were shipped very carefully and arrived in perfect condition. Definitely a recommend seller!

14. Enyka bought a blank Iplehouse Sleeping Amy head from me on 2-10-09. She was polite, commuicated well and paid promptly. Perfect transaction. Thank you!

15. Enkya sold me a doll head. Communication was good and she held the head for payment. The post beat him up, but thanks to Enkya's good packaging, he was not damaged! :) I would definitely buy from Enkya again. :)

16. I bought a doll from enyka recently. She was very nice, had excellent communication, and was all around awesome to deal with. Thank you so much!! ^_^

17. AWESOME SELLER. I would totally buy from her again.

I bought a soom euclase, almost full set and he was in perfect conditioned as described.

There was a problem with shipping, NOT ON BEHALF OF THE SELLER, but on behalf of USPS and she was very responsive and helpful!

Thank you!!!

18. I sold a minimee body to enyka. She paid immediatly, answered in a quick and friendly way. The next day I was meeting up with her to give her the package since we live in the same city. Smoothest transaction ever :D

19. I bought Msdoll body from enyka; communication was excellent, gave me several options for shipping which is very thoughtful.
      She shipped fast and safe, the body arrived in perfect condition.
      I have Msdoll drayton head waiting for its body for a long time so I am very, very happy with this transaction. Thank you so much!

20. I purchased a sleeping Amy head from Enyka, and she was excellent with communication, price and shipping! An A+++ transaction!