1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Enzeru_chan

Sep 18, 2009

1. If I bought something from you, or you bought something from me,
      Please leave feedback here!
      thank you. :D

2. I bought a MNF Soo from Enzeru-chan. She (the doll) is gorgeous! The sales pictures indicated damage on the face, but the pictures made it look much worse than it actually is. I just love my new girl! Enzeru-chan shipped her so fast, I had my new girl so quick! Thanks so much!!

3. I sold a Elfdoll Bambu head to Enzeru_chan and she was fantastic ^^ Fast payment, really nice communication... Everything was perfect!

Thank you very much Enzeru_chan, I hope you enjoy your new doll a lot.

4. Enzeru_chan commissioned me for a face up and everything went fine, she kept good communication :) Thanks!

5. I bought a doll head from Enzeru_chan, it was shipped quickly and well packed. Friendly and prompt communication. A perfect transaction! Thank you very much! :)

6. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER.
      I bought a very sweet Unoa L-bi faceplate + headback from enzeru_chan and she was totally wonderful through the whole transaction!:D She answered my questions, shipped super fast, and kept up with the transaction to make sure everything arrived safely. If you're thinking about buying something from enzeru_chan, I definitely recommend her!:)

7. I bought my beloved Bambu head from enzeru_chan and fully enjoyed our deal! My paypal transaction was some long because of some reasons, but she was very patient and be very polite and awesome in conversation )
      Thank U very very much! Highly recommend Enzeru!

8. I bought a BlueFairy Denis from Enzeru_chan. He was packaged wonderfully, came quicker then quoted and her communication was just outstanding. :D I'd love to do business again!

9. Bought a Cherishdoll Andy from this wonderful girl! She was really helpful, worked with me on a mini layaway plan, and was very friendly and quick to reply, kept great communication and let me know about every step of the process. Had a GREAT, stress-free transaction; would deal with her again in a heartbeat! :]

10. Purchased an Obitsu body set from Enzeru_Chan and it was a wonderful experience. Great communication and a recommended seller. Thanks again!

11. I bought a Obitsu 50-02 head from Enzeru_Chan, there wasa mistake on the tracking that ment that we couldent track the parcel, no falt of Enzeru_Chan its a eacy mistake to do. she keped me updated and evan went to the post office to find out more info soe me. she kept carm wile i was paniking and allways had something nice to say.

i am really happy with the head and i would buy from Enzeru_Chan again. A* seller ^^.

12. Enzeru_Chan bought a wig from me. The transaction was perfect. Thanks.

13. I just sold a Luts 09 wintery head to her~
      She is an excellent buyer! She pays quickly and is very very very friendly to communicate~
      Very nice buyer!

14. Enzeru-chan recently participated in a Leekeworld GO that i hosted and couldn't ask for a more brill participant. she paid on time and was friendly and prompt in communications. i'd recommend her, for sure :)

15. She purchased a body from me and the transaction was quick and easy! i would love to work with her again! POSITIVE!!

Yours-Dre

16. I did a face up for enzeru_chan ^ ^ She was such a wonderful person to work with~! She's very patient, pays asap! and keeps in great communication <333 Thank you for the chance to be able to paint your doll! I recommend her to anyone : D

17. enzeru_chan bought a pair of eyes from me she payed quickly and let me know when they arrived safely!!! ^^ she was awesome to deal with! thanks!! <3

18. enzeru_chan purchased an unoa l-bi from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

19. enzeru_chan purchased a pair of ED eyes from me. Pleasant transaction- fast payment and great communication!

20. I bought an sd10 body from enzeru_chan. Communication was great, shipping was speedy and the body is lovely and as described.