1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eorii

Apr 12, 2010

1. Please leave any and all feedback for past transactions here.

Thank you! :aheartbea
    2. Eorii purchased an airbrush kit from me. Communication was great and payment was super quick as well! Would certainly do busniess with again!
    3. Eorii bought a doll (Angel Fantasy - Koli) from me and she is an excellent buyer!! She is so nice =D
      It's great to know Koli arrived safely! =D
      Thank you so much ~~ ^3^ <-----kiss XD
    4. Eorii purchased two 100/0 brushes from me. Communication and payment were prompt! Absolutely no problems. I'd love to do business with her again.
    5. Eorii purchased a Luts SDF body from me on short layaway and it was a great transaction. Communication was great, payments were prompt and the layaway finished early, and Eorii let me know as soon as the body arrived. I would definitely recommend Eorii as a buyer and I wouldn't hesitate to transact with this user again!
    6. Eorii purchased a hairband set from me. Communication was very prompt and she was very kind! Even though I had a hard time and there was a delay, Eorii was very nice and understood the situation. I couldn't be any happier with the transaction and please feel free to come back to me again anytime!!! ^_^
    7. Bought a DoC Too from Alexia through short layaway and I am so very pleased with our transaction. I started with a long layaway but changed it to short and she was very accommodating about that last minute change. Was also great in negotiating the price. She also warned me about a chip she didn't know and remedied the situation with so many extras I was pleasantly surprised. >_<

Fast communication, very accommodating, fast shipping, well packed (she also separated the left and right pieces which helped greatly), very generous, and a pleasure to deal with. HIGHLY recommended seller and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! Thank you so, so very much for this pleasant experience!