1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Epicari

Feb 1, 2017

1. Please leave feedback for me here, thank you! :)

2. Epicari bought Angell Studio Leira in translucent milk skintone from me. That was a fast and pleasant transaction, Epicari was very polite and nice during communication, prompt to pay and very kind to inform me about the doll's arrival. Will be happy to deal again ))

3. Epicari bought LittleFee Chiwoo faceplates+headback from me. Communication was nice and fast, payment also superfast, and she informed me when the packet arrived, just over all a very great transaction! Thank you so much! :)

4. Epicari bought a Pipos demon armor body from me! She paid right away and was very understanding about shipping fees from overseas. I'd highly recommend doing business with her! She's super friendly and has always been quick to answer PMs. :) Thanks so much!

5. I bought a Sugarable head from Epicari and the transaction was perfect. The head was shipped immediately and packed securely. Thank you!!!!

6. Epicari bought my Loongsoul Tiger Lang and they were great to deal with! They responded quickly and was also quick to pay. Reliable buyer! Looking forward to future transactions with them!

7. POSITIVE
      I bought Spiritdoll Snowdrop from @Epicary And I m very please. Everything went smooth. Doll was sent quickly And packed safely. Even with wig as present. It was real pleasure.
      Thanx so much!

8. POSITIVE
      Epicari
      bought a LUTS Kid DELF Kiwi head from me. This transaction was great. Epicari communicated quickly, answered questions promptly and clearly, paid immediately after the sale was confirmed, and let me know when the head arrived safely. I would very happily do business with Epicari again. :)

9. I bought a pair of Kid Delf hands from Epicari and everything was wonderful! They responded quickly and informatively, shipped very fast, and the hands were wonderfully packaged when they got here. I would definitely recommend Epicari as a seller!

10. Thank you very much for the purchase) It was a great pleasure! I highly recommend this buyer to everyone!

11. I bought a Mystic Kids head from Epicari and couldn't be happier! They let me know when they received my payment, when it was shipped, and even refunded a couple dollars when shipping was lower than estimated. I'd gladly buy from them again! :D

12. I bought two pairs of Luts hands from Epicari. They were wonderful to deal with,great communication and the hands are in excellent condition. :) Thank you!

13. POSITIVE
      I bought a Migidoll Ell head from Epicari, and it was a nice and easy transaction, even with a layaway involved. It was a very well packaged head that came to me after fast shipping. A+ for packaging and being so nice!

14. I purchased a pair of DF 1/4 jointed hands from Epicari, super easy transaction, arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you!

15. I bought a wig - well packed, fast shipment and item as described. :)

16. Bought magic time Rachael from Epicari. She arrived in great condition, and well packaged. Communication was polite and clear. Great seller, thanks!

17. Bought a fairyland a line renewal head from me. She’s very understanding about delays in communication for some personal reasons. Paid quickly and kept communication open. Thanks again!

18. Epicari bought a Souldoll Liddell head from me. Responses and payment were quick- easy transaction and friendly communication, would recommend! :) Thank you!

19. Just finished up a lovely transaction with Epicari and it couldn’t have gone any better. I purchased from her a Pipos limited Bebe Cheshire Pang. He arrived safely and just as described. I’d love to deal with her again and would recommend. Thank you! :D

20. I bought a pair of white pants for sd. EPICARI was fast to ship and very nice. The pants are perfect as describled.
      Thanks! <3