1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for eproductsales

Jul 23, 2009

1. Couldn't find an existing feedback thread for eproductsales, so I made one. Anyway, on to the feedback...

I would like to leave good feedback for Eproductsales' wings! There were some bumps along the road but the Gabriel wings I got were wonderful! Karen even included a set of Esme wings for free as a thank you gift! She had good communication with me throughout the transaction and I am quite pleased!

So, what were the "bumps along the way" you may be asking...

They were partly life's fault and partly mine lol. I ordered my wings on April 6 and got them today, July 23. Karen originally quoted me 4 weeks but her father got sick and was in the hospital for a while so it ended up being 2 months before the wings were finished and shipped. The rest of the time was due to the package being sent back to her and then resent to me because I forgot to tell her that I moved. :doh

As you can see, these were special circomstances that I'm sure wouldn't happen to you. I recommend you buy from Karen!!! You can find her wings on Etsy and Deviant Art now. Her Ebay store closed a while back though.