1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ereskigal

Jun 5, 2010

1. Hi!

Please leave a feedback for me once I've bought something from you or maybe later sold you something.
      TY

2. Ereskigal bought a soom doll head from me. She was wonderful to do business with, fast payment and great communication! Very sweet and friendly. Thank you for a smooth transaction! ^__^

3. Bought a parcial heliot outfit from me. Pay super quick very friendly in pm's and let me know when the item arrived would gladly sale to again.

4. Ereskigal purchased a Soom Galena head from me on a 2 part layaway. Communication was great and she paid exactly when she said she would. I would be happy to do business with her again.

5. Ereskigal purchased a pair of Bygg wings from me and was a gem to do business with. Communication was well kept and payment was sent exactly when promised. I would love to do business with her again~

:aheartbea Thank you for your purchase!! :aheartbea

6. Ereskigal purchase me Galena legs and talons.
      She did a 2 times layaway. She pay promptly, with always a kind message, and she finish the layaway sooner than expected !
      Communication was friendly and easy, a great pleasure to deal with !

Thank you :)

7. Ereskigal bought my chrom wig on market. She paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with, even let me know when it got there. :D thankx!

8. I've sold some LE Soom Hati's eyes to Ereskigal.
      Transaction was perfect : nice and friendly communication, fast payment, and she let me know asap she got the eyes. Thanks a lot for this sweet transaction.

9. Ereskigal purchased a Chalco wig from me, and everything went smoothly! Recommended! Thanks and enjoy! <3

10. Ereskigal bought Heliot shoes from me! Great transaction!! Highly recommended<3 Thanks dear :D

11. Ereskigal bought a vampire Grit head from me and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Communication was timely and very friendly, she paid immediately and let me know as soon as the head arrived. She was a pleasure to deal with and I can highly recommend her as a buyer. :fangirl:

Thank you for an excellent transaction Ereskigal :)

12. Bought Heliot's Bow from me. Fast payment, good communication, good buyer.

13. she bought a beyla wig and everything went well :)
      she was friendly and understanding about the delay in payment ^_^

will definitely recommend her for business <3

14. Ereskigal bought a Romantic Heliot head from me. Communication was fast, and she responded very kind and politely. She also notified me of any problems or if payment would be delayed and the reason/s as to why. I got a message from her as soon as the package got to her. Overall, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction.

I definitely recommend her as a buyer.

Thank you very much!

15. Ereskigal bought a wig from me. Payment was quick and I was alerted when the wig arrived! Thanks!

16. Ereskigal bought a Heliot wig from me. She paid me quickly, was very friendly and pleasant to deal with and when the wig arrived she let me know right away ^_^
      Definitely recommended!
      Thanks again!

17. Ereskigal bought my Sphaler Mireau hands, and payment was fast, and communication excellent - letting me know as soon as they arrived.
      Thank you for a great transaction! Would not hesitate to deal with again. :)

18. Ereskigal bought some Soom eyes from me and was lovely to work with: she paid and communicated very promptly, letting me know as soon as the eyes arrived. Thanks so much! :)

19. Ereskigal bought me a soom Chalco Tan.
      Great communication and very friendly, quick payment! She say me when the boy arrived to his new home!
      Very serious person :3
      I'd love to deal with you again!
      Thank you so much.

20. i purchased soom talons from Ereskigal and she was a delight to deal with, i would highly recomend Ereskigal to everyone

thank you so much, im thrilled with the talons