1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for 'eri' :D

Sep 13, 2007

1. If you've done any interactions with me please leave me feedback! I know I don't do much.. but anything is good right?~ <3

2. We did a split of Lu-Wen. She paypaled me the money. I used my creditcard to pay for it, had the whole thing sent to her, and then she sent the heads onto me. So very trust worthy. (Hugs) Great communication.

-Anneke

3. eri participated in my group order, was just a love from start to finish. She was prompt with payment, and followed the group order directions great;)
      ~Anthony

4. D: Am slow and catching up on handing out feedback.

I worked on eri's Woosoo, October. She was awesome to deal with. polite, patient and the like. I would gladly deal with eri again in any capacity. :)

5. I sold a B&G DOLLS body to Eri, she is a kind person!!!
      Nice communication and finished the payment quickly!!!
      Thank you very much!!!

B&G Dolls
      Layla

6. Eri joined the DoA Secret Santa '07 Gift Exchange. She shipped her recipients gift on time. :aheartbea No problems.

7. Eri purchased my SDF Ethan head. Super fast payment, very nice and awesome in the pm's. Such a wonderful and flawless transaction, thank you very much! ^^

8. I bought a wig from eri and it was a very smooth transaction! It ended up being exactly what I was looking for, and in great condition, so I'm really grateful for it. Thank you so much eri!

9. I bought a pair of M+H pants from eri. She was awesome to deal with! Her communication was great and they arrived promptly. Thanks so much!

10. Bought a shirt and armwarmer from Eri. Quick shipping and good communication. Would love to do business with again ^^

11. eri participated in my Minimee group order. There were a lot of various delays in the order, but I appreciate that eri hung in there and kept up communication in the thread.

I know we didn't exactly get along well and I'm sorry if there were times that I came across as a bit snarky. I know it was frustrating for all of us. Thanks so much for sticking around!

12. I bought Eri's black leeke wig in the marketplace, she shipped quickly and the item got here quickly as well. :) Perfect wig, wonderful transaction.

13. I bought some D.I.M. headphones from eri. She answered all my quesitons and shipped them out safely and super fast! I would definetely buy from eri again. ^__^

14. I bought some lovely purple eyes Eri! Fast shipping and the item was perfect. Would buy from again. :)

15. I bought some lovely purple eyes Eri! Fast shipping and the item was perfect. Would buy from again. :)

16. bought a dollheart outfit from Eri. fast shipping and was awesome to deal with. A+++++ Thanks!

17. Brought some Ginarolo Antique Grey Eyes from Eri. Was a great transaction from start to finish. Eri was friendly and professional in pms and the eyes arrived promptly and were well packaged. Thanks Eri. Would very happily do business again. :)

18. I bought a pair of DOC shoes from Eri and they arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Friendly seller! Recommended!

19. perfect item, smooth transaction. Thank you so much. Hugs, De

20. Excellent transaction with Eri on a couple of Dollheart Undefined Future items. Arrived perfectly, super-fast shipping and great communication. Thanks, Eri! :)