1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for EriChanHime

Jul 6, 2011

1. Great buyer she bought a puki pong pong from me prompt payment would definitely buy or sell to her and also would recommend her to anyone

A+ buyer

2. Did a Soom Zinc split with her. Fast payment, quick communication. We had some bumps in the road with getting the resin brain back to me (I forgot to keep it and ended up sending it with her part of the order) but we resolved that quickly! Thanks again for being cooperative and easy to work with <3

3. thanks so much for the wonderful transaction! nice person and im glad you liked the extra eyes.

4. EriChanHime was a wonderful buyer -- she was patient with me when I didn't get back to her right away and once we got the ball rolling she was very quick with her replies and payment, making the transaction smooth and easy. I'd definitely do business with her again!

Thank you~!

5. EriChanHime was wonderful. She let me participate in her Soom Azur order for a wig. She shipped it out to me very quickly and was a top notch partner. I highly recommend this great member!

6. I sold a pair of Afi hooves to EriChanHime. Everything went perfect! Easy and quick communication, fast payment and a very nice person. I would do business with her anytime again!

thank you very much!

t

7. Eri bought a doll from me and the transaction was wonderful. Good communication and prompt payment. Very happy :)

8. I did a crochet swap with her, she was very patient when I couldn't ship due to personal problems. The stuff I recieved from her were really well-made and cutely wrapped :)

9. Erin bought a minimeehead from me. Good communication, payment and a notification when the package arrived ^^

10. I bought a PukiPuki Rose from EriChanHime and she was very nice through the whole transaction! Once the doll shipped out it came within the week. I will definitely look forward to future transactions with this user!:)

11. I bought a Pukipuki Ante from EriChanHime. It was a great transaction and I'd like to do business again soon. ^^

12. I bought a puki pipi from her, very happy whit everything!!! 100% possitive :)
      Thank you!

13. Bought some jointed hands from me~

Once again, flawless transaction, terrific communication! Super duper friendly! Thank you!

14. i bought some nenad legs from her and everything went great! They arrived in just 2 days!

15. EriChanHime bought my soom ender/jackal head, wig, eyes off me and she was a pure joy to sell to. Very friendly with prompt Communication and payment. I'm glad he went to a great new home where he can get the attention he deserves. Enjoy! I highly recommend EriChanHime to anyone.

16. I bought a pukipuki Fairyland outfit from EriChanHime and she is a wonderful seller! Our communications was great and kind, shipping was fast and item arrived in perfect condition. I 100% reccomend her as a seller! Thank you so much!

17. EriChanHime purchased a pair of limited Kid Delf wings from me. There was good communication, prompt payment and she's a wonderful buyer to deal with. Hope you enjoy those wings ^^;

18. I recieved the most darling dolly clothes in record time from EriChanHime! thank you

19. EriChanHime bought a Minimee Gerard Way head from me. Paid very quickly and let me know when he arrived home safely. I would happily sell to again.

20. EriChanHime sold a Juri '12 head to me and she was a pleasure to work with. Her responses were prompt and polite. I would definitely do business with her again. :aheartbea