1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for erick0808

Mar 16, 2007

1. Kim commissioned a free faceup with me when I offered them. In turn she made me a GORGEOUS Unoa dress. I cannot get over how incredible it is and the perfect details she was able to add. Kim is an expert seamstress and i feel very lucky to have one of her creations.

Thanks again kim. My Unoa girl thanks you too.

[​IMG]

Regards,
      Tiffany

2. I can't believe i haven't given feedback for the other dress I got from Erick0808. Her dresses are PERFECTION. I purchased this lil black and white number and couldn't be more thrilled with it.

[​IMG]

I was also lucky enough to get some WONDERFUL Jeans and a Skirt made to fit Unoa. The style is incredible and so is Erick0808 :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks again Kim. :)

~Meee

3. Kim is a wonderful seller, great prices on shipping too!!!., my clothes arrived so quick!!! thank you very much, God bless

4. For some reason I thought I'd already posted here..

Back in April (eep!) erick0808 did a run to a F2BM store and offered to pick stuff up for people. I had her pick up a shirt for me (which looks awesome btw). She was easy to work with and sent the shirt in great time.

Thanks again!
      LM

5. I bought some clothes of friends2b from her. Is a great seller, the shipping was fast, and very patient. Thanks, sweetheart! :3

6. :)I'm giving erick0808 good feedback for the F2BM clothes that l had ordered.

7. Another great transaction with Kim! XD She sendme the Friends2bmade clothes pretty fast! Yay! :3 thanks, dear!!

8. Kim's a pleasure to do business with. Payment was fast and communication straightforward ^_^

Thanks so much Kim,
      Nina

9. I sold a wig to erick0808, and the transaction was perfect! Fast payment, great communication. Thanks again! <3

10. I recently sold Erick0808 a pair of eyes and the transaction couldn't've gone more smoothly. Super-fast payment and communication! I'd absolutely deal with Erick0808 again1

11. This member participated in my GO! and made prompt payments. Highly recommended.

12. I took part in a group order for Ugg keychainsKim opened in the marketplace. She always kept us informed through the waiting months, was very friendly and, all in all, a pleasure to do business with.

Highly recommended :D

13. I took part in a Group Order for Uggs keychain boots.Great communication, very quick shipping, and item looks great on my dolls!

14. Great UGGS GO. Loved the color - thank you so much. Cheryl

15. I participated in her UGGS go, great communication and really really fast shipping!

16. She did a great job on the Uggs go. I really appreciate her work on everyones behalf.
      Thanks,
      Robin

17. I thought I left feedback already, can't find it though??? Bought pair of Ugg boots for my girl...awww they are so adorable. Great seller, great merchandise. Wonderful to do business with. Baby girl's toesie's are going to toasty warm this winter thankx to this member hosting the G.O. HUGZ always

- ShadowHawke -

18. Very postitive feedback here too.
      I took part in Erick0808's Ugg Go. They arrive yesterday and are just too adorable for words!!
      She was super efficient , a plaeasure to deal with and even though the wait was long, she kept us constantly updated. I highly recommend Erick0808 and thank you so much for all your hard work.

19. I participated in erick00808's Uggs GO, they are so cute ! Great communication fast shipping and the most adorable boots ! Highly recommended Thanks for all your hard work !!

20. I participated in the Ugg boots "GO" that she ran.
      It was well hosted: she noted the continuing situation (backorders, Ugg taking their time) in the thread, was honest about the numbers involved and was easy to deal with.
      Any "problems" were caused by Ugg not fullfilling a large order (to a store) and shipping/fullfilling orders in parts.
      Would participate in any of her GO's in the future.