1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Erinn69

Jan 11, 2012

1. Please leave feedback here.

Thank you ;)

2. Erinn bought a FL puki fee from me. It was a pleasure and would be happy to deal with her again :)
      Thank you Erinn for a lovely nice dolly transaction :)

3. Erinn bought a Laches white Lati from me and she was lovely to deal with. Very good at correspondence and paid promptly. She let me know when he arrived and also sent me a link to his photo after she got him. Would recommend her highly. :)

4. Perfect smooth transaction. Would recommend her as a buyer!! thank you so much!!

5. Erinn commissioned a face up for her Juri from me. She was very patient and clear with what she wanted - making the process and communication easy. The transaction was smooth and hassle free. Thanks for your commission!

6. Erinn bought a wig and few dresses from me. She paid fast and she is excellent! She is friendly and we had nice communication. Thank you so much! :)

7. I bought a bluefairy tinyfairy Tommy from Erin about a week ago and she arrived today. Shipping was fast and she was a pleasure to do business with. I had to have some days to get money transferred on to paypal, and she was very understanding about it. Will recommend her to anything selling or buying, she is just a pleasure. :)

8. Erinn purchased a Leeke wig from me- excellent communication & fast payment, she let me know as soon as the wig arrived- thanks for being such a great buyer :)!

9. I sold a pair of glass eyes to Erinn69 and the transaction was lovely! ^-^

Communication excellent, swift payment, and a very nice person to do business with.

Thank you!