1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eruantale001

Mar 27, 2007

1. Good buyer!

Fast payment,very friendly,will to trade with her again!

2. Jane is a sweetheart! I bought a large-bust Elfdoll body from her and she made the buying experience such fun! Her friendly communication makes me want to send her PMs more often just to talk lol. Definitely highly recommended :)

3. I just received 3 great shirts for my big big boys, and dealing with Jane was an absolute pleasure from the very first. I'm hoping she'll have more to sell so I can deal with her again.

4. I bought an Elfdoll R. K head from Jane, and she's great to do business with. The transaction went smoothly, communication was fast and kind, and the head arrived safely and well-packaged. My recommendations! :-D

5. Had a good transaction with Jane, though a bit bumpy because of the Postal system again.. Jane had refunded me the cost as we both thought it was lost in the mail and it showed up today. The overall transaction was good, Jane was very quick and kind answering Pm's and the quick response with the refund was great. { I now need to resend the payment :)}
      I bought the London Girl outfit she had for sale and though the outfit is nice from afar, close up its in rough shape...its the fault of the seamstress who made this outfit, not Jane... I hope I can save this outfit or find someone who can, because overall its nice..just poorly made.

6. Bought a lovely dress from Eruantale001, lovely person to deal with.Super fast shipping well defintalety be buying more.Thanks:)

7. I received two of Janes beautiful outfits today and am totally delighted with them. The fabrics and workmanship are outstanding. The time from order to shipment was barely a week, and Jane provided excellent communication through out. I am looking forward to seeing more of her work.

8. I bought an outfit from Eruantale and it is just AMAZING. Great quality, fast shipping - just so wonderful!!

And she's really nice too!!

9. [​IMG]

I bought 2 dresses from her SODA boutique.
      eruantale001 is really nice, friendly and perfect to deal with Vvv
      and the dresses from her shop are perfect! I love them so much.

Thankyou for your beautiful dress, jane!
      I'll always looking for your new update.

10. I bought a few outfits from SODA boutique ;)
      Jane is such a nice person ...always friendly and very helpfull...

it was a perfection transaction...maaaany thanks I will come back and get more outfits of course ;)

11. I just bought the Cattleya outfit for a mature delf girl, and it's absolutely beautiful, and of wonderful quality. Communication was wonderful, and it was very nice of Eruantale001 to let me make a down-payment.

Thank you very much!

12. Sorry for taking so long leaving feedback! I bought a Cattleya outfit for my Nabee, and absolutely love it. The little details--hand beaded pearls, pintucking, fluffy ruffles...they are all amazing. I can't imagine this versatile outfit NOT being part of my girl's wardrobe. Here is a pic of her wearing it!
      [​IMG]

Thanks again, I LOVE the outfit!

13. I received the wonderful Cattleya outfit today and it is such a lovely outfit.. very well made and the details are very well done, don't hesitate to order from Eruantale001 for these great outfits. She is an awesome seller, with fast shipping, wonderful product and great communication. thanks so much!

14. Brought a beautiful shirt from SODA boutique and Jane was lovely enough to alter the sizes for me to fit my boy! Many thanks for a great transaction, wouldn't hesistate to recommend :)

15. I bought a wonderful shirt just a couple of weeks ago and it's even better in person than in pictures! Thanks for the extra gift and for a wonderful transaction!

16. I Bought a Totally Magnificent Dress from Jane. She went Above and Beyond with the Transaction. She Resent the Dress after it was returned due to my Fault and it arrived Very Fast. I would Definitely love to do Buisness with Jane again.

17. Jane commissioned me to do a faceup, and she was prompt with payment and communication and was a pleasure to deal with. I could not ask for a better transaction! :clover

18. I bought a dress from Jane's SODA boutique. She was a dream to deal with and kept me updated on the order status, so I didn't have to worry when it took a little longer than expected. She also shipped the dress the very next day after my payment.
      Thank you very much, I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction (and the dress).

19. I brought a El head from Jane. She was a pleasure to deal with! The whole transaction went quickly and smoothly without any problems. Once my payment was sent, the head was shipped out right away! I couldn't have asked for a better seller :D

20. I bought a delf sized shirt from SODA, and it is AMAZING! The quality is probably the best I've seen - the buttons are all real and functioning, the sewing detail is incredible, it even has roll up tab sleeves. Communication was also prompt, friendly, and informative - EXCELLENT seller, outstanding clothes, highly recommended! Thanks, I'll be back!