1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eruantale001

Mar 27, 2007

1. I purchased Cattleya . I couldn't be happier. My Lishe looks fantastic in it. I will definitely be buying more in the future.

2. I adopted a CP Lu Wen head from Eruantale001 and she responded to PMs quickly and shipped the next day,

Thanks Jane!

I would DEFINATLY (Sp) recomend her to anyone and I would buy from her again without a second thought about it ^_^

=]

3. I'm late as usual in leaving feedback for this FABULOUS seller. I purchased almost a full wardrobe from Jane, and dawdled forever trying to decide what size each item should be, because multiple dolls were involved, and I wanted to "spread the wealth."
      Jane and her crew did a magnificent job with the items I have received, and there are (YAY!) more to come. Thank you, Jane, for making so many of my girls happy.

4. Eruantale001 is a very nice person to deal with. Her PMs are very fast and pleasant. Her payment is also very quick. When she got the head from me, she sent me a PM promptly. I hope that I can get a chance to deal with her again. I Highly recommend.

Thank you so much. :)

5. I bought a beautiful Gothic Noir dress from Eruantale001 and everything went perfectly. The seller was very friendly in pms, and kept me updated every step of the way. The dress was shipped very quickly, and the dress itself is gorgeous work. Thank you!

6. Jane sent her boy to me for faceup.
      She's polite, patient and very nice to work with!

Thank you Jane^^ It is such a pleasure to do business with you.

7. Jane commissioned her dolls face-up from me and she is wonderful to deal with! I also have many chance to see her clothes first hand and they are always the best of the best quality! Can't recommend her highly enough! Thank you, Jane!

8. I ordered Couture No. 3 from Jane, off DoA, and she was a terrific seller. She was patient, communicative, accommodating to the many changes I've requested for the gown and very friendly.
      The gown itself is simply gorgeous and was packaged/presented nicely. I am definitely recommending her for service and quality.
      Overall, it was a very pleasant transaction. Thank you once again! :D

9. again I bought Aries for SD13 boy from Jane *0*v everything's perfect!
      thankyou so much for your nice cervice and gorgeous outfit!

[​IMG]

10. I just received my first SODA outfit, Cattleya. Wow! It is fantastic. Jane is wonderful to work with. Jane, you are a great communicator and I felt confident about my order every step of the way. I'll certainly order from you again! :)

AngelFace

11. Jane is wonderful, wonderful to work with! I commissioned one of SODA's Couture dresses in a custom size and I must say that the skill of Jane's team is worth praising. :)
      Communication with Jane was always smooth and friendly and the transaction has been one of the most pleasant ones I've had.
      Thank you so much, Jane, and I look forward to working with you again!

12. I just got one of the Couture 1 gowns, and it is magnificent! The Ordering Experience was a pleasure from beginning to end and now I need to decide what to get next :-)

Ephemeralice

13. I had a very good transaction with Jane. She was very patient and kept in touch during the whole process so I would always know where things were. She always had a nice word, it was a real pleasure to get her PMs.
      It was very nice from her to accept to modify a Homme ensemble to fit a girl. The jeans and jacket are so damn sexy!!
      The packaging was outstanding and she even included gifts. I'm looking forward to having new transactions with her.

Thank you. ^__^

14. I commission Eruantale001 for the boy SD13 outfit!!
      The outfit is high quality, excellent work!

I also sold the flower jewelry to Eruantale001.
      She make a prompt payment. All transaction is smooth.

Thank you very much. >.<

15. Another very positive feedback :fangirl:
      Ordered a customised Couture No. 5 and Jane was very accommodating with the changes and additional commission. Again, it was a wonderful experience with a lovely and friendly girl.
      The gown itself is a work of art and it made its wearer look and feel glamorous.

I definitely will look forward to future transactions with Jane. Keep up the wonderful work :aheartbea!

16. I have bought a white ruffled blouse from Jane.
      The contacts with Jane are very friendly and kind. :aheartbea
      The blouse is so gorgeous and well made !

Thanks a lot Jane !!:aheartbea

17. Purchased a pair of shorts from - Awesome! Very easy to buy from, excellent craftsmanship, perfect condition, and speedy shipping.
      Overall, very smooth transaction.

Plus, I *adore* the added hair clip bonus!! ^.^

18. I commissioned Jane to make 'Casablanca' and 'Couture no.5' for my girl :)

She's great to deal with, very friendly and nice, and everything went smoothly. The items were well-packed and perfect! I definitely would love to do business with Jane again. :chocoberry:chocoheart

19. I just received my latest order of two ensembles from Jane. Oh, dear, can SODA get any better? I just LOVE her work. Thanks for the beautiful job and usual fine service.
      xoxoxoxox
      Maggie

20. I ordered a jacket in SODA, and I can't be happier. Jane is very professional and nice, a pleasure to deal with!

Thank you!! :)

[​IMG]