1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eruantale001

Mar 27, 2007

1. I came back for a new outfit for my boy :D as always, Jane kept everything updated, replied my PM so quickly! Everything was just perfect and I couldn't ask for more!
      Thank you very much for another pleasant transaction, Jane ^___^

2. I have order a dress for my girl and two jackets for my boys. They are great quality and nice pack. She keep me inform all way throughout the transaction. Can't be happier will defiantly come back and buy again.

3. I'm so happy with my items! I had a very wonderful transaction, the clothing articles are superb and the packaging is amazing! Thanks again!

4. I bought a custom-made Atelier SODA dress from Eruantale001, and the transaction was absolutely wonderful. The dress is gorgeous, made exactly to my specifications in a luscious, plum-colored Indian silk, and worth every penny I spent on it. Jane was great to deal with, very friendly and polite every time we spoke. She was amazingly understanding when there was a mishap with my payment on the dress and the first PayPal transfer didn't go through, and we sorted things out without any problems. I would buy from her again without any hesitation.

5. Commission a dress from SODA's platinum label for my boy and its definately worth every pretty penny ^^ The dress is really lovely. The craftmanship is exquisite. Would definately get more pretty dresses from her in future :)

6. I commission eruantale001 for my girl dress!!
      The dress is very perfect fit and high quality. >.<
      Thank you again for you kindly help. ^^
      I will definitely come back again.

7. Jane purchased a jewellery set from me and the transaction was very smooth. She was very friendly and prompt with PMs! Thank you!

8. :DI got my Casablanca gown for my Roda this week and she looks stunning in it! Very well made, and a wonderful person to purchase well made high fashion clothing from! Thanks again!

9. Eruantale001 purchased a few items from me. The PMs were friendly and payment arrived quickly. It was a pleasant transaction.
      Thanks so much,
      -Am

10. I bought a shirt dress from SODA's Black Label. Communication Eruantale001 was a great, she is very friendly and helpful! The dress arrived super quick, very well packed and with a little bow pin as an extra. The dress itself is wonderful

I would make business again with Eruantale001, no doubt about that! She's a pleasure to deal with

Thanks again, Jane! :aheartbea

11. I bought a lovely dress from SODA. Jane is a prompt communicator and always a pleasure to deal with. The dress arrived quickly and packed not only well but beautifully too. ^^ I'll definitely be buying more from SODA in the future. Thank you~

12. I received the gown I ordered! Really fabulous work, and after a wonderfully friendly and up-to-date transaction! Thanks so much!

13. I've ordered a gown from Eruantale001. It was a nice transaction; Jane was always very kind, explained everything carefully and answered pms quickly! I coulnd't have hoped for a better person to deal with! What about the product, the quality of the outfit is awersome, it is far more beautiful than I could expect it to be!

Jane is a highly recommended person to deal with.

Thank you very much again for letting me have such a beauty at home^^

14. I bought a dress from SODA's Platinum label, and the dress is gorgeous and great quality!
      communication with Jane was great, and was very friendly. The dress was packaged awesome and arrived quickly.
      I will definitely be purchasing from SODA again in the future!

Thanks! :aheartbea

15. I bought a SD16 size Couture no. 8 for my girls as usual great communication and good quality of dress. Thank you so much look forward to see your future collections.

16. I've bought an outfit from SODA and I am very happy with it :).
      Communication was always great and the dress is amazing and it was very beautiful packaged ^-^!

17. I ordered custom outfit from atelier soda and am extremely happy with the quality and it fit amazingly well from measurements alone.

Would definitely buy from again.

18. I've bought two outfit sets from Eruantale001, from her SODA Atelier!
      The outfits are amazing and absolutely flawless, very professionally made! Communication was great, she's really nice and sweet, and shipment was also very fast.
      I hope to buy from her again in the future! ^0^

Thank you so much, dear~! :aheartbea

19. Lovely to deal with! Thank you so much for such a perfect transaction! Wonderful communication and an amazingly sweet person to do business with! *hugs and many thanks!* :aheartbea

~Nina~

20. Eruantale001 bought a Souldoll wig from me.
      She's an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving. Highly recommended, thanks a ton!^__^