1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eruantale001

Mar 27, 2007

1. I've bought 2 sets of lingerie from SODA Atelier for my girl. They are fantastic!! Delicate design and rich, high quality fabric. Jane is a very sweet person. Great communication and excellent customer service. I'm her fan already. Highly recommended. :D

2. I have just received the ‘Exuberant Blue’ outfit for my Lishe and I just love, love, love it.

Ordering from Jane at Soda is so easy and friendly; I cannot recommend her highly enough
      You can buy with confidence, and I know I will be ordering again very soon

Thank you so much Jane

:hamster:

3. I bought lingerie from Soda. Jane was most helpful when my post office neglected to scan or notify me of the package arriving. Great to work with and the product is gorgeous. Thank you again Jane! - Barb in MA

4. Jane made a great lingerie for my Lishe girl. She loves it and I love it too! :3 She was kind and friendly and we had a great communication! ^^ I hope I'm able to do business with SODA again!

5. Such a friendly and pleasant seller. The outfit is gorgeous and it came when it was promised. I highly recommend Atelier SODA!

6. I ordered an amazing outfit for my Volks girl from Eruantale001. Great service, friendly emails, beautiful craftsmanship . . . I will deifnitely order from Soda again!! :)

7. Eruantale001 bought some custom eyes from me, it was a PERFECT transaction, fast payment, friendly mails, THANK YOU :3

8. Positive Feedback!

I've bought a lingerie from her store [S O D A] and it was fast on replies and also fast delivery ^_^ The lingerie is stunning! *-* Surely recommended ^_^ Probably I'll buy from her in the future ^_^

9. I bought a SD10/13-sized outfit from Eruantale001. The transaction was smooth and fast. Great communications and very lovely lady to transact with. Thank you so much for the lovely PMs and beautiful dress, it was even more lovely in person! :aheartbea:aheartbea

Thank you, J, once again! :aheartbea

10. I am back again ;)
      Thank you so much for yet another lovely outfit
      As before I cannot thank Jane and her tailors enough for the dress she made for my girls

It is beautifully made, communication is wonderful and easy, and the whole transaction has been a delight from beginning to end
      Thank you so much-I am quite sure I will be ordering again soon

:hamster:

11. I bought The Duke and Cosette from Atelier Soda and the outfits are just beautiful! Thank you! Great communication, fast shipping - it's always a pleasure!

12. I recently purchased a lingerie set from Eruantale001, her work is really beautiful irl. Excellent service, and shipped so quickly.

Thank you so much,
      Ree

13. I've bought a dress from atelier-soda through eruantale001 and the communication and shipping couldn't have been anymore faster! :D I look forward to working with such a friendly person again!

Thanks~!

14. I commissioned a top from Eruantale001 and am delighted with my item! Fast replies to PMs and thorough updates provided on my order, Jane is such a nice person to talk to. :D Much appreciated, thank you!

15. :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
      I recently purchased an outfit from the Atelier-Soda web-site. I received the dress very quickly and it is exquisite in detail. Will definitely purchase another item - I was very happy with communication and the whole process was a breeze!! Regards,

PurpleThistles
      :)

16. I commissioned an SD13 girl underwear set from Jane, she was pleasant in all her communications and kept me updated! I would definitely buy from her again! :D

17. I bought an outfit from Jane. She was incredibly helpful and answered all my questions. Her replies typically came back within a day. There was a problem with EMS shipping (the tracking wasn't updating, but it turned out to be stuck in USPS customs) and she checked with Thailand Post herself to get information on where the parcel was.
      The outfit itself is amazingly detailed, and is in very high quality. It was worth every penny that I spent on it, in my opinion.

I will definitely buy from Jane again, it has been an absolute pleasure. ^_^

18. I bought an exquisite outfit from Atelier Soda and it's just what I dreamt of. Perfect fit and beautiful impression. Jane was also very friendly, detailed in her explanations and kept me updated of all the big steps of my order. Thank you very much!

19. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I've bought two versions of The Duke (SH-005) from Jane/SODA and would not hesitate to recommend her.

The quality of the work on the garments is excellent (I have made clothing and costume myself - both for dolls and full size - for years and I am very fussy/exacting when ordering from others), the quality of the service and communication is excellent and you could not hope to deal with a more friendly, helpful or accomodating person in transactions of this sort.

We did encounter a slight problem with part of the order (not serious, these things happen) and I am even more impressed with how efficiently and quickly Jane dealt with the matter and put everything to rights.

I'm already in the process of ordering three more SODA outfits... I think that pretty much makes it clear how delighted I am with the transactions and the quality of SODA outfits.

Teddy

20. I bought a dress from eruantale001 and I absolutely love it! She was very friendly to deal with and kept me informed well. I'd love to buy from her again. Thanks a lot!