1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for EsmeW

Oct 18, 2010

1. This is the feedback for EsmeW!

Please write here any comments about transactions with her!

Thank you :D

2. I sold a Super Gem body to EsmeW - she was fantastic to talk to, paid promptly and informed me when the body arrived at her home.
      Positive from me :D

3. I sold my Super Gem Dia to EsmeW. She was very friendly and the transaction went super smoothly. She paid really quickly and told me straight away when her doll arrived.
      Thank you!!!!

4. EsmeW is good buyer, I sold the doll to her, and I'm happy with our co-working!

5. I bought Jessica IH head from EsmeW. The deal was great! EsmeW is responsible and pleasant in communication. :) Exellent seller!

6. Hi!

I bought a HID body from EsmeW.
      Pleasant transaction, she didn't mind a short layaway since I had to wait on funds. =)
      Item was promptly shipped as soon as payment was done. ^-^
      Package was well packaged and thank you for the free eyes. =D

~Kat

7. I bought a Black Pearl from EsmeW, very pleasant to deal with and patient too. Thankyou for letting me buy one of the dolls I've been after for such a long time. I would 100% recommend them as a seller.

8. I made a trade with EsmeW. She's really a sweet girl, very nice to deal with her. She communicates easily and told me immediately when she received the doll. I recommend her at 100%.

9. I purchased a Popovy wig from EsmeW. Very fast shipping. Wonderful communication. Stellar transaction!

10. I purchased Popovy shoes from EsmeW. Excellent transaction!

11. I purchased a Soom Vesuvia head from @EsmeW . She arrived packaged perfectly and in great condition. Her responses were quick and friendly. I would definitely do business again with her!

12. I purchased an msd daybed from EsmeW and it was a smooth transaction.
      Quick responses, very nice communication, fast shipping and the daybed was perfectly packaged.
      I can only recommed her as a seller!

Thank you again <3

13. I bought a doll head from EsmeW. She shipped it quickly and communication was fast. It also came very well packed. I would recommend her to other buyers. Thank you for a great
      transaction! :)

14. I sold a Supia Ji-in to EsmeW on short layaway. She paid super quick and kept in communication. Super smooth transaction!

15. I purchased a Dollshe Erica Snow from EsmeW and could not be more pleased with the doll or EsmeW herself. She was informative and great at communicating. I was nervous the doll would take a while to ship from Russia to San Francisco, CA but EsmeW sent her out the next day with tracking and kept me at ease while continuing to answer more questions I had and within three short weeks the doll was in my hands. Not only did Natalia throw in a pair of really expensive eyes from SOULinAbox and a beautiful wig, I opened the box to find a carefully wrapped doll in a beautiful lace dress I hadn’t even asked for. It was a lovely and unexpected surprise. Shop with EsmeW with ease. <3