1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for EsmeW

Oct 18, 2010

1. This is the feedback for EsmeW!

Please write here any comments about transactions with her!

Thank you :D

2. I sold a Super Gem body to EsmeW - she was fantastic to talk to, paid promptly and informed me when the body arrived at her home.
      Positive from me :D

3. I sold my Super Gem Dia to EsmeW. She was very friendly and the transaction went super smoothly. She paid really quickly and told me straight away when her doll arrived.
      Thank you!!!!

4. EsmeW is good buyer, I sold the doll to her, and I'm happy with our co-working!

5. I bought Jessica IH head from EsmeW. The deal was great! EsmeW is responsible and pleasant in communication. :) Exellent seller!

6. Hi!

I bought a HID body from EsmeW.
      Pleasant transaction, she didn't mind a short layaway since I had to wait on funds. =)
      Item was promptly shipped as soon as payment was done. ^-^
      Package was well packaged and thank you for the free eyes. =D

~Kat

7. I bought a Black Pearl from EsmeW, very pleasant to deal with and patient too. Thankyou for letting me buy one of the dolls I've been after for such a long time. I would 100% recommend them as a seller.

8. I made a trade with EsmeW. She's really a sweet girl, very nice to deal with her. She communicates easily and told me immediately when she received the doll. I recommend her at 100%.

9. I purchased a Popovy wig from EsmeW. Very fast shipping. Wonderful communication. Stellar transaction!