1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack For Eternal_Ukyou

Jun 30, 2008

1. Please leave you feedback for me here! ^^ thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed your clothes! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

2. I bought a really cute sundress for my yo-sized girls. It arrived quickly and the communication with the seller was excellent. Thanks again! I'll try to get some pictures soon.

3. I commissioned a dress from her and she was nothing but brilliant!She was fast in replying,and we also were able to talk about it more through AIM.She finished the dress in a day if I'm not mistaken! o_o Also,she gave me a free nightdress for my Leeke! <3

4. I bought a set of cute rave jewelry from Eternal_Ukyou. The price was great, communication was easy, and shipping was fast. No complaints here! I'd gladly buy from her again. :aheartbea

5. Commissioned 2 dresses from her, she was great at getting back to me and started on the dresses right away, super fast shipping and 1 dress was near perfect, the other was a little big but nothing a little hemming couldn't fix. Thanks again ^-^ the girls loved them, well, errr, alright Aila loves it, Kiara hasn't tried to kill me yet so I'll take that as she likes it ^-^

6. I bought two sets of Raver jewelry from her and they're really cute. Quick shipping and great communication. Thank you! :)

7. I bought two gorgeous sundresses from Eternal_Ukyou and love them BOTH!! :D

They are beautifully made and she added extra goodies. Two thumbs up!! :aheartbea

8. I bought one of the MSD loli dresses from her two days ago, she shipped it the next day, and I got it today, plus a little something extra. Totally awesome person in person and online! SOmeone I will order from again.

9. She bought a pair of MSD boots and an outfit I had made. She paid super fast and was pleasant to deal with.

I would do business again, thanks so much!! :celebrate

10. Eternal_Ukyou bought a pair of MSD sized dollheart boots from me.

She paid promptly and had good communication throughout the entire transaction. I would do business with again.

Thanks so much.

11. I commissioned two separate outfits from eternal_ukyou, one for my MSD girl and one for my SD boy. The MSD outfit was a Japanese skirt type thing as offered on her commission thread. I was able to pick the fabrics and patterns I wanted for the outfit and it came out super cute.

As for the SD boy outfit, I had requested an outfit inspired by one of the Another Space outfits for him. We were able to get all of the needed fabrics together and she worked very hard to get the details just right. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

As a bonus, for any small rips that happened after receiving, she was able to repair them good as new. I highly recommend eternal_ukyou as a seamstress.

12. Bought a dress from Eternal_Ukyou. Very nice to deal with. She added snaps to the dress to fit on my doll better and shipped it out quickly. Also included a real sweet card with the dress.
      Excellent seller!

13. I bought a cameo ring and necklace set from Eternal_Ukyou. Everything went great! She shipped super fast and the set is so pretty! Thank you Ukyou! ^__^

14. :D I just bought AE Meijia from eternal_ukyou. She is fantastic to buy from. She was very helpful providing pictures and information for my choices of extras. Shipping was lightening fast~~2 days!!! :dance I would gladly buy a doll or clothes from eternal_ukyou again!!!!!

:) My little girl came in her box with pillows, and that was enclosed in another box with lots of packing for protection! She also brought 3 darling dresses, a super cute skirt, a pair of glittery star pants, fantastic boots, and a darling wig with her.

:chibiShe is just darling!! I love her:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:love:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

THANK YOU!!!

15. bought a Volks SD Carry Bag from eternal_ukyou. Super fast shipping, and was awesome to deal with. A++++ Thanks!

16. Eternal_Ukyou bought a MNF El from me on a short layaway. She paid promptly and was good with communication. ^^

17. bought a doll carrier from me and was very understanding with a post office mix up (had to mail it twice)
      great buyer!

18. i bought a cameo set from eternal_ukyou LAST YEAR and never received it :/
      i PMed her a few months after paying but she never replied...