1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for EternalSerenity!

Jun 3, 2006

1. Just gathering feedback for myself. If I've sold something to you, bought something from you, or participated in a group order (either as organizer or participant) please post your feedback here! Thanks a bunch! ^^

2. I had a wonderful smooth transaction with EternalSerenity!

3. I sold my Iz head to EternalSerenity - the transaction went really well. I'm glad he found a great home!

4. have purchased from Eternal Serenity before always a pleasure. and great items

5. Bought a wig from EternalSerenity the other day.
      Perfect transaction, couldn't have asked for a more polite person to work with. <3

6. Got my White Riche set today, and it is just wonderful....it was shipped fast and she was a great seller..highly recommend!

7. I bought some eyes from EternalSerenity, was a pleasure to deal with, was kind enough to put my item on hold and be patient with me while I had trouble sorting my paypal out.
      Item shipped quickly, and packaged well.

Thankyou!
      Tithen

8. I bought eyes from EternalSerenity. Grreat transaction, EternalSerenity answered all my PMs and send eyes really quickly.

9. I reciently purchased a very cute outfit for Oona from EternalSerenity. The transaction couldn't have gone better, and I love the outfit. I highly reccomend doing buisness with her! Thanks so much <3

10. Just got some eyes from Eternal Serenity... Great to buy from!!!

judy

11. Just ordered a wig and it came in perfect condition. Smooth, easy transaction and Eternal Serenity was a pleasure to deal with.

12. EternalSerenity bought a Luts wig from me. She paid promptly and kept good communication!
      Great buyer! :D

13. She sold me a Teen Trends dress. Very polite and helpful seller. Very fast shipping too. I received my dress after one week of shipping :)

14. Bought an outfit from EternalSerenity. Great communication; fast and safe shipping; gorgeous outfit; highly recommend.

15. EternalSerenity bought a hoodie from me. Very fast with replies and very prompt with payment. Very recommended! :)

16. Perfect seller!! Bought cargo pants for Zerek and they are amazing and perfect. THANK YOU!! :D

17. Bought a hoodie from EternalSerenity - everything went smoothly, communication was great and shipping was fast! Thanks!

18. I got my boy repainted by EternalSerenity and it was nothing but a great experience. She kept me up to date on any and all information I needed to know and answered my questions promptly.

Her work is amazing and I highly recommend it! Thanks again!!

19. I just participated in a group order run by EternalSerenity, and it was a great experience! :fangirl: She's wonderful to deal with!!

20. Bought a adorable little bunny hat from EternalSerenity! It came super fast, great to deal with.