Feedback for EternalSerenity!

Jun 3, 2006

1. Just gathering feedback for myself. If I've sold something to you, bought something from you, or participated in a group order (either as organizer or participant) please post your feedback here! Thanks a bunch! ^^

2. I had a wonderful smooth transaction with EternalSerenity!

3. I sold my Iz head to EternalSerenity - the transaction went really well. I'm glad he found a great home!

4. have purchased from Eternal Serenity before always a pleasure. and great items

5. Bought a wig from EternalSerenity the other day.
      Perfect transaction, couldn't have asked for a more polite person to work with. <3

6. Got my White Riche set today, and it is just wonderful....it was shipped fast and she was a great seller..highly recommend!

7. I bought some eyes from EternalSerenity, was a pleasure to deal with, was kind enough to put my item on hold and be patient with me while I had trouble sorting my paypal out.
      Item shipped quickly, and packaged well.

Thankyou!
      Tithen

8. I bought eyes from EternalSerenity. Grreat transaction, EternalSerenity answered all my PMs and send eyes really quickly.

9. I reciently purchased a very cute outfit for Oona from EternalSerenity. The transaction couldn't have gone better, and I love the outfit. I highly reccomend doing buisness with her! Thanks so much <3

10. Just got some eyes from Eternal Serenity... Great to buy from!!!

judy

11. Just ordered a wig and it came in perfect condition. Smooth, easy transaction and Eternal Serenity was a pleasure to deal with.

12. EternalSerenity bought a Luts wig from me. She paid promptly and kept good communication!
      Great buyer! :D

13. She sold me a Teen Trends dress. Very polite and helpful seller. Very fast shipping too. I received my dress after one week of shipping :)

14. Bought an outfit from EternalSerenity. Great communication; fast and safe shipping; gorgeous outfit; highly recommend.

15. EternalSerenity bought a hoodie from me. Very fast with replies and very prompt with payment. Very recommended! :)

16. Perfect seller!! Bought cargo pants for Zerek and they are amazing and perfect. THANK YOU!! :D

17. Bought a hoodie from EternalSerenity - everything went smoothly, communication was great and shipping was fast! Thanks!

18. I got my boy repainted by EternalSerenity and it was nothing but a great experience. She kept me up to date on any and all information I needed to know and answered my questions promptly.

Her work is amazing and I highly recommend it! Thanks again!!

19. I just participated in a group order run by EternalSerenity, and it was a great experience! :fangirl: She's wonderful to deal with!!

20. Bought a adorable little bunny hat from EternalSerenity! It came super fast, great to deal with.