1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Etha! ^-^

Aug 25, 2008

1. Am I good person? Let's see what you think! xD

2. Etha purchased a fur wig from me and was a wonderful buyer! Quick with communication and informed me right away when her wig arrived, as requested. Great transaction, I would definitely deal with etha again!

3. Fast, Kind, great communicator, and a wonderful person! Etha is totally awesome. She sold me her Bobobie Sprite, and I couldn't be happier!

Would totally do business with her again!

4. I bought etha's DOB Libra; she came perfectly packaged, in great condition, just as described, and so quickly! Etha was great to work with and I would not hesitate to do business with her again! :D

5. etha purchased a MSD wig from me. Communication was great, she was very friendly, and she let me know when the package arrived. I would do business with her again ^^ Thanks!

6. Etha bought an MSD wig from me and she was awesome through the whole process. She let me know when the package arrived and I couldn't be happier with the communication! Thanks!