Feedback for Etherelle

Feb 11, 2010

1. | Feedback for Etherelle |

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here lies the ledger of Etherelle, feel free to fill it with what you will, good commentary, advice, or accounts of past experiences!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. I bought a red fur wig from Etherelle. Transaction from start to finish was A++++ and the wig is lovely.

Many thanks again!

3. SHE ROCKS!!!! SHE ROCKS!!!! *hug* you are the BEST!!!!! I bought a scar Shiwoo head from her and she was amazing threw the whole thing!! The head was packed great and it was shipped very fast! I even got Art on my box!! I got the cutest chibi of my boys Ayame and Itachi!!!! I would buy from her again and again!!!!! *hug* thank you again!!!!

4. Etherelle purchased a Leekeworld body from me. She paid in halves and was very reliable and friendly throughout the transaction. I would definitely do business with her again, a very trustworthy buyer ^__^

5. Etherelle was a wonderful person to work with. We did a trade with a partial payment. Two of her Leeke wigs for a Soom Chalco wig and some funds from me. The communication was excellent, the wigs arrived very quickly and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!

6. I just finished a wonderful transaction with Etherelle--she bought a 4D outfit set from me, and it was a total pleasure to do business with her! She was friendly, quick to communicate, and paid instantly. I hope we'll have the chance to deal with each other again soon. :aheartbea

7. Etherelle was an absolute JOY to work with. I traded a head for a couple wigs and some cash and everything was breeze. Communication was quick and friendly and so was the transaction after everything was settled. I'm so glad I was able to meet her and give her her dream boy! I would gladly do business again with her anytime.