1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Etoilebleue

Jan 31, 2007

1. I split a CH Sia with Etoilebleue. Paid promptly, very sweet, all around a good buyer!

2. Etoilebleue let me adopt her Bambicrony LSG Elf Pepe and everything went great :) She sent me a bunch of pics while i was waiting too :)

THANKS!!!!

3. Etoilebleue just bought my LE SP Arin from me and was just lovely to deal with. Etoile responded quickly to PMs, was super friendly and i hope really enjoys Arin.

Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction and I would definitely engage in future transactions with Etoile.

4. I bought a K-Doll Karon head from her.
      The contact was very nice and the shipping really fast!
      I recommend her for all transactions!

5. I bought a beautiful RooA head from etoilebleue, communication was excellent.
      The head arrived safely, extremely well packed and in perfect condition.
      Gorgeous face-up.
      Many thanks.

Highly recommended.

6. I brought an Amelia SDelf hybrid from etoilebleue. Communication was courteous and prompt, etoilebleue was even kind enough to allay my fears regarding timescale on shipping from France. The doll arrived very safely and was beautiful wrapped.

I would recommend this member without question as a great person to do business with.

7. Great person to deal with, very quick payment and very understanding and kind person. I think she is the most wonderful buyer and I can only recommend her very strongly!!! Thanks so much Etoilebleue and enjoy your Cookie!

8. I purchased the Lizard King set from Etoilebleue, perfect condition, fast shipping, good communication. Would purchase again, thank you!

9. I just purchased a modded Lishe head from Etoilebleue, and I would recommend her as a seller. The head is great, and once posted, the head arrived super fast. Thank you!!

10. Very Sweet person to work with. She made a fast reliable payment & has great communication. i will recommend her for future smooth transactions.

11. I split a white skin SDF Bliss with her, and it was a great transaction! She was very kind and communicative and reassured me when I had problems with tracking numbers, and the head arrived to me wonderfully well packaged. :)

12. Great feedback for Etoilebleue! I've sold to her a body and she paid off quickly, great communication, thank you!

13. Very nice to deal with... Purchased a face-plate from me. quick payment and very pleasant.

14. I sold a doll to Etoilebleue and we had a very good communication and smooth transaction!
      She is a very nice person to deal with! :chocoberry:chocoheart:truffle:whitetruffle

15. I bought a pair of unused SD10 hands from Etoilbleue at a great price! Thanks so much!

16. I bought a pair of Mecha Angel high-heel feet from Etoilebleu. She was very courteous and quick to respond to my inquiries. Shipping was delayed a couple of days due to illness, but I was promptly notified of this, and the package arrived very fast in spite of it.

17. I bought a pair of DELF girl white skin hands from Etoilebleue. They arrived super fast, in very good condition, very nicely packaged and even with little presents :)
      I highly recommend buying from Etioleblue if there's something you like to buy from this seller ^^

18. I purchased a pair of Delf BW girl hands from Etoilebleue; they arrived very quickly, well-wrapped, and it was a pleasant straightforward transaction with good communication. I'd certainly buy again with confidence! :)

19. I had a GREAT transaction with Etoilbleue
      She adopted my Onyx shadow and Etoilbleue has very quick payment.
      Etoilbleue never forgot to let me know when she get the doll.
      VERY LOVELY buyer! I'm Higly recommend her to do businese with!

20. I bought my DOT Delphine from Etoilebleue and she was absolutely sweet and patient throughout the transaction. We had some problems (not her fault at all) with paypal and she kept me informed the whole time and was just completely awesome! The doll arrived really quick and perfectly packaged - if I hadn't known better, I would've thought she'd never been opened at all. I would buy from her anytime! Thank you so much for selling me my dreamgirl!