1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Etoilebleue

Jan 31, 2007

1. Etoilebleue participated in my eighth Fairyland group order and was a pleasure to deal with! They have also participated in an Elyia split in an order I previously hosted and was also wonderful to work with then. Communication was wonderfully kept on both accounts and payments were made swiftly. I welcome any and all future dealings with this member~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in this order!! :pcake:bcake

2. I bought 2 pairs of delf hands from Etoilebleue. Communication was very prompt and friendly. She mailed out the hands quickly and they were packaged very well.
      Thank you :bcupcake

3. Etoilebleue bought my Cass shell ears - she paid promptly, kept excellent communication, and let me know as soon as they arrived - she is an absolute gem of a buyer! :)

Thank you!!

4. I bought a Multihead from her. The face up was WONDERFULL!!! And she arrived quickly and safely XD

5. I adopted a Shadow Onyx head from Etoilebleue.
      The transaction went wonderful: communication was best, Etoilebleue was very sweet, helpful and forthcoming even when we had some issue with PayPal.
      Doll was shipped exactly in day promised, arrived fast securely packed up and in perfect condition^^
      Etoilebleue an absolute wonder to work with, 100% recommended!
      Thank you else one time for the great trade! :daisy:daisy:daisy

6. I've sold to Etoilebleue an Unoa fp. Like usual a wonderful transaction : fast payment and friendly communication. Can't be more happier ! :D
      I definitly recommanded her : she's an amazing person to do business with !

7. I 've bough my Onyx from Etoilebleue and she was absolutely patient throughout the transaction. It was a rather long layaway. The doll arrived quick and perfectly packaged. Thank you so much for selling me my Onyx. I highly recommend buying from Etioleblue.

8. Etoilebleue adopted my Lati Ruki. It was an excellent transaction. She is a wonderful person to deal with - paid promptly and emailed me to let me know when Ruki arrived safely. It is so nice to know my Ruki is in good hands now with Etoilebleue. Highly recommended!

9. Etoilebleue bought my Iv shell ears. I'm a little late leaving her feedback for it, but the transaction went very smoothly! Communication was great and payment was prompt. She is a great buyer! ^^

10. Etoilebleue bought my Bambi Emily. She is an excellent buyer! Fast payment and friendly communications!
      Highly, highly recommend!

11. I sold a shinyFairy May to Etoilebleue, very lovely to deal with!
      Very fast payment and great communication. And let me know when the doll arrived. wonderful buyer!
      thank you very much! ^^

12. I traded my Soom Beyla to her Shinyfairy May. Everything was great, good communication, fast shipping ^w^ Pleasure to deal with!

13. I've bought Unoa Zero at Etoile!So perfect as Unon can be))))Thank you so much,dear Etoile - for smooth shipping,very nice packing and sweet extras!

14. I sold Ange Ai-Raffy to Etoilebleue. She is very nice, excellent communication and set payment on time. Hope to deal with again. :)

15. I did a Soom minette split with Etoilebleue-
      communication was awesome. shipping was lightning fast.
      she let me know throughout the whole process.
      I had a good time~ Thank you!:aheartbea

16. Great to deal with, quick to pay, very good communication.

I hope you enjoy your new Yrie !

17. I bought mnf Juri'08 head from Etoile - she is really great seller, the head was packaged well and communications was so friendly )
      Thank you one more time, Etoile )

18. I sold an Unoa Chibi hybrid to Etoile, and she was a delight to work with! Etoile is a trustworthy buyer. I would not hesitate to work with her again!

19. Etoilebleue took part in my Soom split. Communication was flawless and payments were made promptly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. I'd work with her again without hesitation! Excellent. :)

Thank you for participating in my group orders! ;)

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

20. I sold my Epidos human head to Etoilebleue. The transaction was absolutely perfect! Etoilebleue is very responsible buyer and the communication was great and enjoyable! I'll be happy to deal again!