1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Etoilebleue

Jan 31, 2007

1. I purchased a Soom Dune wig from Etoilbleue.
      The wig was perfect, super swift shipping and very well packed.
      Great transaction.
      Thank you! ^_^

2. I bought some beautiful Rendia horns from Etoilbleue and they arrived very quickly and they were packaged super safely. This was a very pleasant transaction. Thank you!

3. I bought a MNF Chloe Tan head from her. She was amazing to deal with, shipped right on time! I would love to purchase again from her in the future!

4. I sold Souldoll Junia Elf head to Etoilebleue.
      This is a perfect transaction. She paid fast, was always in touch and let me know when she received head. :)
      Thank you!

5. Etoilebleue participated in my FL Lucywen Split order, and was very easy to communicate with, very understanding, and paid promptly. Thank you for being such a great participant! :)

6. I adopted a Noble Dolls Rhubarbe from Etoilebleue. Great communication and fast shipping! The doll was packaged safely and neatly with lots of awesome little gifts! Thank you for an easy and pleasant transaction! (:

7. Sold a minifee Shushu sleeping head to @Etoilebleue and it was a lovely transaction. Payment was prompt, communication friendly, and I was informed upon safe arrival. Would sell to again, thank you very much!

8. I bought a Dollpamm body from Etoilebleue. She was very sweet and so patient and understanding. She was such a pleasure to do business with. Thank you so much! I highly recommend her.

9. I purchased a minifee head from Etoilbleue and it was so refreshing! Answered every question i had with no delay the shipping was fast considering international. And arrived to me perfectly packaged with a cute thank you note.

10. Etoilbleue purchased a Lati Yellow Lumi LAS fullset doll from me. Communication was fast, friendly and polite and they sent payment immediately. There was an issue on my end with postage cost discrepancy but they were very kind and paid the extra amount when I returned from the post office. When the package arrived they let me know right away that everything was safe. Perfect transaction, very good buyer!

11. Etoilebleue bought my Minifee Chloe (tan), the communication was very friendly and she let me know when the doll arrived. Thank you!

12. I purchased an MNF Celine head from Etoilebleue, communication was very good! I received the head very quickly. thank you so much for all :). Eval ++

13. I bought a Minifee B Line girl body from Etoilebleue on the marketplace. She was very friendly to talk to and sent the body straight away after I paid. She kept me updated with tracking. The body was very well packaged and in great condition as described. No problems at all and highly recommended to all :) Merci!

14. I bought a doll from Etoilebleue and was thrilled with the whole transaction. Every layer was labeled with my address in case customs opened it and got silly and lost the box. She also included a some little extras and was super kind and friendly throughout the whole transaction. She cleaned off a tattoo for me and offered to restring her before she was sent out.
      Simply one of the best sellers on the Den!

15. Etoilebleue bought littlefee Vampier Cygne faceplate from me. Great communication, very friendly and she let me know when it arrived. It was a great transaction, I highly recommend her as a buyer.

16. I purchased an Aileendoll Lapis after she answered my WTB thread. Communication was fantastic, she worked with me to settle on a price, and packed everything super well and took great care when sending Lapis out. I would love to do business with her again! Thank you!

17. I purchased a Harucasting Maji after she answered my WTB thread. Communication was great, and she allowed me to purchase the doll on a 3 month layaway. She even tried to help me track down the package when I realized (too little too late) that I had sent her my address incorrectly. The doll was packaged nicely, and she even included a pair of eyes of my color choice! Would highly recommend this seller, and would definitely do business again! Thank you!

18. I purchased an Aileen Doll Snow Ashes from Etoilebleue after she answered my WTB thread. Everything went perfect. The doll arrived very quickly, packaged very well and communication was excellent! Thank you very much!

19. Positive feedback! I sold my Lucywen to them and they were very friendly, communicating well. Prompt payment and super easy to chat with. Thank you!

20. I was searching for a Souldoll Junia Elf and Etoilebleue offered me to adopt theirs. Whole transaction went perfect, wonderful and quik! I also received a second head and two pair of gift eyes. Thank you again so so much :D (and thank you for the bathing salts!)